50 coaches online • Server time: 16:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I just finished a stunty leeg game in which several strange bugs occurred. (Possibly related)

First my pump wagon after blocking over a skink was told it had failed a dodge roll, and promptly KOd itself.

After this occurred, my opponent and myself both noticed that the turn counter read 7 for him, 5 for me. The half ended with the turn counter at 8-7.

In the second half, we played three turns between us, and the turn counter read 1-2. The game then just ended, and said regulation game time reached etc etc.

At no stage were there any riots, so these bugs were quite strange.
SparkingConduit

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps you overwrote a 6.x beta on accident? If not, then maybe your patch was buggy; in this case I would apply it again.

Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm I have played stunty with the new version and didnt have any such problems grod even though I also played using Snots (i played CF's though)
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent blocked my snotling with his pump wagon and rolled skull/skull/skull never re-rolled or anything, and just kept on moving. really annoying
elara

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

goblin fanatic pushed a player into the crowd and stunned himself (didnt get to choose direction for next move - looked like it rolled another move in the same direction automatically)
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

elara: That sounds like it could have been what happened in my case. I was blocking a player near or on the sideline with my pump wagon. Maybe that aspect should be looked in to?

Oscar Wilde
Grod

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2004 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I just checked using a mock game, and what elara describes is correct. When the pump wagon blocked a player straight off the field, it appeared a second roll was made for the pump wagon movement and it went straight off after the player. Did not appear to happen in exactly every situation.

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: