25 coaches online • Server time: 01:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HanZzz

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 06:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar asked me to jump in too.

Here is the Norse Ulfwerer.

ImageImageImageImage
Calthor

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 08:06 Reply with quote Back to top

HanZzz wrote:
Kalimar asked me to jump in too.

Here is the Norse Ulfwerer.

ImageImageImageImage

I love it!
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

/me likes Wolfman Smile

Further icons needed:
- Nurgle Pestigors
- Nurgle Rotters
- Norse Runners
- Norse Snow Troll
- Dark Elf Assasins
- Dark Elf Runners
- Slann team icons
- Underworld team icons
- Chaos Pact team icons

There are already some nice ones in this thread.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar, most of these icons do exist, and I think the creators will be happy to allow you to use them:

Nurgle Pestigors: use the ones in the thread you linked to, or use Chaos Beastmen
Nurgle Rotters: see previous page
Norse Runners: use Catchers
Norse Snow Troll: see previous page
Dark Elf Assassin: see somewhere in this thread
Dark Elf Runners: use Throwers
Slann icons: download BOTOCS, use those Icons
Underworld icons: use skaven, and the Troll and Goblins of Shraaaag
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coachinfo&coach=8701#icons
Chaos Pact: use the above Troll and Goblins, one of the Ogres, the Minotaur, a DElf and Skaven Lino, and for Marauders I adapted icons of the Tuareg set I found somwhere.

So, most of it is there.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The edited Tuaregs as Marauders:
(original: http://bloodbowl.skijunkie.free.fr/index/touaregs/tuareg.htm )
Image Image Image Image

at HanZzz:
I can see that icon as Wilhelm Chaney, but the Norse Ulfwerener are actually humans who only believe to be werewolves - so I wouldn't use a werewolf but a human as a basis.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

my idea on the Ulfwerener:
a merge of the werewolf head with Thruds body and a bit of a cape, 5 minutes work:

I will do the others later today when I have time and edit this post then

EDIT:
here they are
Image Image Image Image

As the red and blue parts are so little, I think letting them have a grey (blue) and a brown (red) furcoat will be enough to distinguish the two.

Last edited by f_alk on %b %15, %2010 - %22:%Apr; edited 3 times in total
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

@f_alk: that's even better. Thumbs up!

Your snowtroll looks a bit too cute in my eyes Smile
chooxter

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2010 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Great work on teh Ulfs fellers! f_alk, had a thought of using were-bears as well? It's in the rulebook (that Ulfs are both werewolves AND werebears), and i use some customized figures for my tabletop ulfs. It's awesome seeing care bears on the pitch Razz
Also gratz to Royston for teh snow troll, i recognize it from Confrontation I believe...? We also use it for tabletop, but the one that really got my attention was teh furry version of a dungeon troll I'm currently using for ST. It's something between the abominable snowman from the Buggs Bunny cartoon and the Ice wampa from Star Wars Smile Of all the ST attempts, I like this one the best. I believe i have teh pics at home, any of you fellers want it, PM me and I'll send it.
HanZzz

Post 7 Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Made icons for the Norse Runner. Wearing a helmet and one of those strongman leotards. Cool

ImageImageImageImage
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
Underworld icons: use skaven, and the Troll and Goblins of Shraaaag
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coachinfo&coach=8701#icons

Damn, I didn't even think of that. I was wondering if someone was gonna make some underworld icons, and I had a couple all along Smile They're just the originals but with some color phasing.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This thread is getting big. Is it possible to gather all the icons into the first post? Or somewhere people can easily find and download them?

Btw, for the scripts I made, I compiled the following list using Christer's XML documents:
Click Here!
It contains position ID, name and type, which ruleset it belongs to (LRB4, LRB5, FUMBBL (ie. Stunty Leeg)), and an icon (either original from the client, or one I've found on these forums). There's still a few icons I lack. And the Star Players have disappeared (trying to figure out where they've gone). It also lack special players like the Temple Guardian Champion and T.A.N.K. etc...

Last edited by Shraaaag on %b %16, %2010 - %21:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
f_alk

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Shraaaag,
Do you have an activated/side view of the Chaos Pact Marauder? I like that one a lot.

And I will gather them in the first post once we have an Icepelt - then the whole LRB5 is complete.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

These are from BOTOCS, but I think they are just recoloured trolls from the original client set:

Icepelt
Image Image Image Image

Edit: I hate the stomping feet, hopefully whoever puts the icon set together takes all the animations out.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
Hey Shraaaag,
Do you have an activated/side view of the Chaos Pact Marauder? I like that one a lot.

And I will gather them in the first post once we have an Icepelt - then the whole LRB5 is complete.

I made that one in 10 second, head of a norse lineman and body of a beastman. I guess I can make the rest of the icons too.

ImageImageImageImage

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
These are from BOTOCS, but I think they are just recoloured trolls from the original client set:

Icepelt
Image Image Image Image

Edit: I hate the stomping feet, hopefully whoever puts the icon set together takes all the animations out.

I love that snow troll. Maby because it looks like the troll from the old pack of icons the javabowl client used before it wend over to this new set of icons. The old icons was way cooler if you ask me. They where much more in the style of the large field icons that Pat did

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2010 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:

Icepelt
Image Image Image Image

They're the animations I use for Trolls now!

Lovely.

I was a bit frightened I'd have to move icons with the new client, but I reckon I can get away with it if they're as changeable as they are now...
 Jump to: