34 coaches online • Server time: 13:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Logan

Post 22 Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just upated to 7.1 beta and tried to set up to play using a small field. However when the game started instead of a field there was just a black image, although I could place players as normal etc. I have disabled weather so that shouldn't be the cause of the problem. Could anyone shed some light onto what I am doing wrong?

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to select a different field image.

The default image (Dots, maybe? I should be flattered, I guess.) doesn't have a small version, but change it to Plain, Lines, or Metal (or any other Field with a "field_smallgood.jpg" in it) and you'll have the field show up. As a side note, the Metal version does have weather, even for the small fields. </pimp>

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Logan.

I use sometimes the small field option and it sometimes works (and sometimes it doesn't and show you a black pitch). But I think it's from 6.? version.

When I can't see the field, I use the change field option and select the Plain field. Sometimes it works and I can see the field. Remember that this option is available only in your own turn. If it doesn't work I get down the game and reload. But I do not find an exactly way to make it works properly and once I finished a game using the black field which isn't a friendly way to play, for example my oppponent helped me telling where was the midfield to setup players.

Good luck.
Best regards.
Logan

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew it was me! Thanks