49 coaches online • Server time: 17:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Logan

Post 22 Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just upated to 7.1 beta and tried to set up to play using a small field. However when the game started instead of a field there was just a black image, although I could place players as normal etc. I have disabled weather so that shouldn't be the cause of the problem. Could anyone shed some light onto what I am doing wrong?

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

You need to select a different field image.

The default image (Dots, maybe? I should be flattered, I guess.) doesn't have a small version, but change it to Plain, Lines, or Metal (or any other Field with a "field_smallgood.jpg" in it) and you'll have the field show up. As a side note, the Metal version does have weather, even for the small fields. </pimp>

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Logan.

I use sometimes the small field option and it sometimes works (and sometimes it doesn't and show you a black pitch). But I think it's from 6.? version.

When I can't see the field, I use the change field option and select the Plain field. Sometimes it works and I can see the field. Remember that this option is available only in your own turn. If it doesn't work I get down the game and reload. But I do not find an exactly way to make it works properly and once I finished a game using the black field which isn't a friendly way to play, for example my oppponent helped me telling where was the midfield to setup players.

Good luck.
Best regards.
Logan

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew it was me! Thanks