7 coaches online • Server time: 05:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 12:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

the Karak Barak Hammerhands managed to score their first point against the necromantic side "DonĀ“t Cares". Vugri Caverunner killed the overconfident zombie Nobster. What a great first game for Vugri! Grimi Hundredkeg crippled the mindless zombi called Rollo. The brave dwarf warrior smashed the knee of the brain eating moster. 3 points for the Hammerhands!

Good hunting,

Burn

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again,

in the game versus the Undead side "Mr Bonez" we managed to push their mummy Pull a Rope into the crowd, where our fans smashed his unholy hand, causing a lasting injury. Another 3 points for the Hammerhands!

Long Live the Living,

Burn

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I just had an excellent match: on my side, I did 8 cas for those pathetic undeads, including two death. That wight and his ghoul comrade are resting now in pieces. The other injuries were 2 BH and four clean SI unfortunately without permanent damage. The guy was a bit disappointed and his anger forced the dice to kill a dwarf of mine in the last turn and of course the mad lawyers medic was unable to help. Thet alcoholic bastard is expelled from the magistrate's team and hired a new one.

Let the bells ring! The Finest of Roman Law leads the league!
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Just figured i'd let you breathers know that my khemri and my necromanitc are both more than willing to take any of you on. Wink In fact your self proclaimed league leader, Finest of Roman law, just conceded to my necro. So bring it on, if your lucky I may allow a few of you to get back up and join the team. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

MUHAHAHA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be kidding!!!!!!!!!!! First you shout out loud, you will take us Undead out forever with your "good" races but as soon as i show my face to take on you, you allow ALL races to join.. what a laugh.. and now you make it even easier to get points?? LoL is the right name for this league.. ROFL... No Guts.. MUHAHAHA.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is next?? Only take on teams with 10 or less players??? Or with more than 20 points less in strength?? Oh well.. you know where you can find me! COME AND FACE THE PAIN.. IF YOU DARE!!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

new team on the track, to take out theese so called "living" creatures... "Its living in the fridge" is allways ready to take you people out Smile
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yarr, someone invited me in for a slice of some action, with undead or something I hear. Yarr!

Bring it on Candle, you know where to find me. I'll take on anything ye can throw at me, arr!

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The Doomington No-Skins look forward to any challenge presented by a LoL member...

Good luck you fools!!
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

My Chaos will play any team opposing the LoL, so long as you're getting no more then 1 handicap roll. Wink Say what you will, but I'm not running the risk of Virus any more then I have to. So basically, all the weaker LoL teams can have at the weaker opposition, I'll handle the heavy hitters.
Baffers

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 04:12 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=231384

One point. One lousy point gained by niggling his skellie. Damn regenerate! (Well, I SI'd his monster of a mummy as well in turn one, but he obviously regenerated.)

Oh well, better than nothing I guess. Oh, and I lost, too :p
foxx

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Killed a zombie and broke another's back for a niggling injury last night. Of course, he killed one of my best blizers and turned her into a zombie, so I didn't gain much ground in the undead killing realm. My opponent took it in stride, however, and photoedited his new player into a zombie! http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=625224

Thankfully, a considerate chaos warrior killed her soon afterwards, so her spirit can finally rest.
kurre

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Im not part of this league, but heres an example of how you play the hordes of the undead: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=231733

Too bad one of his puppies was on a roll today, think he got 3 cas. But anyways, two kills and an very easy win.
KinkyWinky

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

my Dwarf "ShittinMilks" are working hard to clean the world of that silly undeads... the blood is over the pitch, and meanwhile childres around ShittinM they will be safe..... Kil Kil Kil
AeoN2

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

KinkyWinky wrote:
my Dwarf "ShittinMilks" are working hard to clean the world of that silly undeads... the blood is over the pitch, and meanwhile childres around ShittinM they will be safe..... Kil Kil Kil

I'm ready for another go any time you're ready Smile you managed to kill a 0spp skelly of mine, but I got 8 cas against you, so I'm not that worried about LoL'ers yet Laughing

--
AeoN2
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

kurre wrote:
Im not part of this league, but heres an example of how you play the hordes of the undead: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=231733

Too bad one of his puppies was on a roll today, think he got 3 cas. But anyways, two kills and an very easy win.

Yeah.. good job.. playing 30 str points down.. LOL... I knew it!!!! League of LAMERS.. ROFL....

Jump to: