42 coaches online • Server time: 18:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Csonti

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the forum of the LoL, a group of bravemen, who wants to get rid of the undead threat once and for all.

Good fights, tactics, questions, anything else u wanna share with the members can be posted here!

Attention all the evil coaches: after some thinking, we accept ur joining requests too.
So from now on LoL welcomes any type of open team!

Last edited by Csonti on %b %01, %2004 - %08:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Csonti

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hall of the ABSOLUTELY dead (march 2004):

Skeleton Skull of Differently Alive (honour goes to Nu Skal DeDø coached by Schalburg)

Zombie Samson Legend of Die mit dem Wolf tanzen (honour goes to LoL Slayers coached by foxx)

Wight War of Upierz (honour goes to Lammasu coached by valdar)

Ghoul Balthazar Jones of Root 66 (honour goes to Frostbite Boyz coached by origami)

Zombie Wing-Wee Malmsteen of Root 66 (honour goes to Frostbite Boyz coached by origami)

Wight Glen Buxton of Root 66 (honour goes to Frostbite Boyz coached by origami)

Ghoul 'grimjaw' vincent of SourSea Stranglers (honour goes to Pea Brothers coached by Afro)

Ghoul Igor of SourSea Stranglers (honour goes to Pea Brothers coached by Afro)

Zombie Crying Shame of SourSea Stranglers (honour goes to Pea Brothers coached by Afro)

Wight Stinky McGoo of Silly Dead People (honour goes to Karak Uzkul Tombrazers coached by Csonti)

Ghoul Sacrification of From the back (honour goes to Pea Brothers coached by Afro)

Ghoul Morbidus of From the back (honour goes to Pea Brothers coached by Afro)

Ghoul Doging bullet of Stardust Inc (honour goes to LoL Slayers coached by foxx)

Ghoul Rancid of Hidden Anger (honour goes to Karak Uzkul Tombrazers coached by Csonti)

Werewolf Rage of Hidden Anger (honour goes to Karak Uzkul Tombrazers coached by Csonti)

Skeleton Üzgür Schimdt of Bones Only (honour goes to LoL Slayers coached by foxx)

Ghoul Gon Freaks of Searching for full moon (honour goes to LoL Slayers coached by foxx)

Blitz-Ra Nightmare of Midnight Thorns (honour goes to LoL Slayers coached by foxx)

Werewolf Jet Black of Living is Overrated (honour goes to LoL Slayers coached by foxx)

Werewolf Charlie wonka of Reincarnated Avatars (honour goes to Pea Brothers coached by Afro)

Last edited by Csonti on %b %24, %2004 - %07:%Mar; edited 35 times in total
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2004 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

LET THEM COME!!!! The Dead Ones await ya!!!!!! All my Undead Teams are about to take on you livinig and breathing ****!!!

Born out of Frustration will take on any of your low teams!!

New Pain - New Gain will show your medium teams what it means to be dead!!!!!

And Pain in the Ass is there for all of you that want to compete with a legend!!!!

Come you Living Ones!!!! PLAY ME!!!!!

--
Candlejack
<b>Necromancer, Boogieman, Leader of the Dead and Scourge of Fumbbl</b>
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2004 - 05:32 Reply with quote Back to top

My Disgruntled Evangelists are... living (for the time being) and willing to take on Pain in the Ass. :p

I'd join the LoL, but you know.. I kinda doubt my Chaos resemble anything close to good alignment. Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2004 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Csonti wrote:

So from now on LoL welcomes any type of open team!

I hope this excludes cursed undead teams?

After winning the EMU I, Stand firm has odd enough some problems finding elvisch opponents for EMU II.
Stand Firm is very eager to help the brave League of Living (LOL) to stop the always increasing numbers of dangerous undead, and score more TD's in the process.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2004 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course, Barash!
We only accept help from the LIVING. No wicked undead can make it to the LoL HQ. Or at least, not on his own feet. Wink
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2004 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

MUHAHAHA... so the _good_ races are scared, huh?? accepting help from other evil races, heh?? i don't care!!! i took on po+rsc monster teams like the revenge, i played pesky one-turning wood elves.. NO FEAR!!! The Dead Ones still march .. and _always_ will....

--
Candlejack
<b>Necromancer, Boogieman, Leader of the Dead and Scourge of Fumbbl</b>
McCloud

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2004 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Death to the Undead say my Chaos Dwarves... Even Candlejacks Undead!

McCloud
Moradin

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2004 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, Candlejack ... I am not in the lol so far, but 2 of your Frustrated Undead are not with us any more .... glad i could help Cool
valdar

Post 16 Posted: Feb 03, 2004 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i'm here with my CD ini order to help^^
Csonti

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2004 - 10:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Folks!

Since it's very hard to kill a cursed undead, LoL decided to award long lasting injuries too. Therefore the point system has been revised a bit. See the league page for details.

Bye:
Margli, Maker of Wonders (Organizer of the LoL and captain of the Karak Uzkul Tombrazers)
foxx

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2004 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I assume ghouls and wights are counted under the "other" catagory, but what about the other creatures on undead-type teams? Werewolves, flesh golems, vampire thralls....don't want to waste my time targetting them if they don't count (although werewolves may still get smacked around...those claws get nasty).

Anyway, I'd like recommend executing the "There will be special weeks when you can get extra points for a certain race. More on that later." to help get the kill board started. I've got two kills and an SI, but the buggers keep regenerating on me! Granted, I want a shot at getting first blood, but I'll be hapy to see ANYONE get a few points on the 'ole killboard.

Also, what was the reasoning behind only allowing one team per coach in the league? Just curious.
McCloud

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Alas...I had an interesting match recently with my Necro team against some rather pesky Dwarves. The coach was kind enough to tell me at the start of the match that he was a member of LoL and would be trying to score some points.
I told him I had a CD team also in this little league of peoples. We both laughed. Then the fun started.
I managed to keep him at bay and even did 2 SI's to those pesky short things.
He did manage to SI a zombie, who had just pushed out one of his players due to having frenzy.
I ended up winning this match 3-0. So I say to those stunty things on legs, DIE damn you, DIE.

McCloud
Csonti

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

foxx wrote:
I assume ghouls and wights are counted under the "other" catagory, but what about the other creatures on undead-type teams? Werewolves, flesh golems, vampire thralls....don't want to waste my time targetting them if they don't count (although werewolves may still get smacked around...those claws get nasty).

Any OPEN undead team is a legal target. So any member of an undead/necro/khemri team worth points. Vampire thralls and even vampires are not, since they are not offical.

foxx wrote:
Anyway, I'd like recommend executing the "There will be special weeks when you can get extra points for a certain race. More on that later." to help get the kill board started. I've got two kills and an SI, but the buggers keep regenerating on me! Granted, I want a shot at getting first blood, but I'll be hapy to see ANYONE get a few points on the 'ole killboard.

Special week will be coming up shortly but first I want to gather the people interested and get the rules settled down. (Oh, have I mentioned that I will listen to and welcome any suggestions?)
Anyway, the first points were distributed and we even have a nice kill. Smile

foxx wrote:
Also, what was the reasoning behind only allowing one team per coach in the league? Just curious.

Because I'd like to avoid the situation when a coach applies with all of his teams and PM me when one of them (accidently) made something worthy. I want the members to be unique, dedicated and to some degree focused on undead hunting. That's why I only accept one team per coach. We need only the best! Wink
albator2001

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry,

I've only played these last days Divx and Stunty games ...

I hope soon to play open games.
 Jump to: