34 coaches online • Server time: 09:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gandresch

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2010 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

i could retrace the problem to the point, that if you start with less than the pixels, that are needed by the client, it just decreases the height permanently to the available pixels. Because there is no maximize option, the client can't be resized. If you start it with enough pixels in the beginning, then you can do whatever you like - the resolution of the client won't change.
The point, where the resize is done, is right when the client window pops up. So you have to be sure, to have enough pixels in height available at this point.

Would it be a problem to make a new window for the status ouput and the chat, so that the main window can be shorter in height and therefor be displayed in each situation? The chat and the status output could be resizable and so be customized for each system and resolution.

Greets,
gan
neophyte

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2010 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

well i have the problem on my netbook Sad
guess i cant play when the site is finally changing on ffb Sad
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2010 - 11:44
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

i hd this problem change the screen resolution before loading. Then load change the screen res back. Whats great about the new client is u can just drop out and back in no reloading for both coaches or nything silly.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2010 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Or you could move your taskbar to the right hand of the screen, which will give you a higher free area. Which is also nice for those really wide screens.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2010 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
Or you could move your taskbar to the right hand of the screen, which will give you a higher free area. Which is also nice for those really wide screens.

On a wide screen this is such a great option. You not only get a longer vertical area, but you have many more tabs visible for apps and space short cuts.
 Jump to: