24 coaches online • Server time: 09:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Carnis

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2010 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey!

Now that all the teams have standard 6 stars available for them in normal games, whenever they happen to get inducements would it be possible to add a star stats page to the teampage UI/matchreports? Would also be nice if journeymen stats would be added to matchreports as well.

The stats I'd be interested to see would be for matchreports the normal ones that you get for every normal player, ie. Blocks done, rushes, passes, comps etc.

On the teampage I'd like to see the same stats as for normal players (G, cp, td, it, cs, vp, 'sp'), but on a separate hideable page (star stats). I know stars cant take SPPs, but it'd be interesting to see anyway how many points a certain star has been "worth" in his career in a certain team.

For a lot of teams this would be mostly blank, but from experience all teams play with inducements from time to time. Especially the stunty teams would be inducing a lot, as their stars are cheap and they may end up being underdogs more often than not due to low value players.
On1

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2010 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Carnis that would actually be interesting Smile
 Jump to: