49 coaches online • Server time: 16:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2010 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

This is getting more and more complicated. I suggest refocusing on Nurgle's Rot instead. My team has missed out one new recruit already. Wink
XZCion

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2010 - 04:00 Reply with quote Back to top

XZCion wrote:
The exceptions will be with a chainsaw ... and disallowing chainsaw use on the 2nd block if block is chosen for the 1st block.

No one has picked me up on this yet, so I'll do it for you. :]

This is wrong.
Chainsaw MUST be used (as per skill description and current ffb client implementation) and only can be used once a turn.
A chainsaw player with multiblock has wasted a skill.
Better just to disable Multiblock option if chainsaw is on the player as well.

Currently no star players, who have exclusive access to chainsaw, have multiblock or frenzy, so it's not an issue for the current teams, however, as someone mentioned, if there comes a day in sunty leeg, or if Christer implements his planned league specific rosters, it could be given to players with advancement.

p.s. I tested giving a star frenzy ontop of his chainsaw, and it worked appropriately; i.e. he used the chainsaw once. worked for both block and blitz, so all good on the frenzy front.
f_alk

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2010 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

XZCion wrote:
The exceptions will be with a chainsaw in cancelling multiblock the 2nd block if the chainsaw is used on the 1st block, and disallowing chainsaw use on the 2nd block if block is chosen for the 1st block.

I am now as picky as you, when you say you don't have to stand up when taking a Move.

Actually, apart from your word "exceptions", you have nothing wrong here but a little bit of grammar.
The Chainsaw will still cancel the Multiblock if it is used on the first block. It would have been disallowed on the second if had not been chosen for the first.
So logically, what you said is correct.... but without information - as you correctly added in your last post that in each and every case you have to use the Chainsaw.

Smile
XZCion

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2010 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
So logically, what you said is correct.... but without information - as you correctly added in your last post that in each and every case you have to use the Chainsaw.

Smile

To you, sir, I say Razz
 Jump to: