42 coaches online • Server time: 19:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wang

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 06:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm having a strange problem as I have loaded it once about 2 weeks ago, but am having no luck now.

I'm using Google Chrome. I click on play and the bbowl.php.jnlp file shows at the bottom of my browser. I click open and it starts loading up. I click accept or whatever (not sure of exact wording as this laptop is in Japanese) when it asks me the security question. After that I get a little java window asking me to select my javaBBowl directory. I have no idea what to click here - it never came the time when I did load the client and I'm pretty sure I'm not doing anything different - also that window won't go away; if I close it, it just comes straight back.

Anyone care to enlighten me as to what stupid mistake I am making?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

sure you aren;t using the old (ski-junkie ) client?

this was a common problem.

one fix was to move the javabowl folder to your desktop, then select the folder by going up through the levels of folders til you reach the desktop..

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 07:35 Reply with quote Back to top

He only has FFB teams, so it is not the JBB, but, if you click the 'Play' link you will get that message. Are clicking 'Play' or the 'Betatest' link beside your team? Try the 'Betatest' link.
Wang

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys - yup, between now and the last time I tried loading it, I basically forgot how and was clicking the 'Play' link. Embarassed
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

what play link? my FFB teams only have Beatatest.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
what play link? my FFB teams only have Beatatest.

There is a link that says "play" somewhere else too.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

next to F teams? I can;t find it. Oh well, all good, as it is not to be used anyway, I guess. Blindness FTW!

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
next to F teams? I can;t find it. Oh well, all good, as it is not to be used anyway, I guess. Blindness FTW!

No, separate menu thing. I have a different skin with round buttons at the top and a bunch of links below that.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2010 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:

Seems Wang is not the only one who has been Playing with himself

*Edit* Moved after being placed in the wrong Forum ; Boy did I get some responses from my Embroidery Website Very Happy
 Jump to: