39 coaches online • Server time: 13:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinnyil

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Carnis wrote:
Since there is no upper limit to niggles, perhaps a number-based presentation would be better than the dots of old javabowl?

I'd also like niggles to be somehow close to the AV-tray, because niggles take effect after the AV roll, so they should be somehow logically grouped together in the portraits as well.

There most certainly is an upper limit to how many niggles you can have. Get enough and you can ONLY get RIP results when you get hurt.

That's not true. However once you get to 8 niggles even a snake eye on injury roll would lead to a casualty, which would be a 1/6 chance of death. Nigglers result in an increase of the injury table, which goes as follows: 2-7 stunned, 8-9 KO, 10-12 Casualty, roll on Casualty table. Niggling injuries have no effect on the Casualty roll (difference between BH, SI, and Death).
On1

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

nin wrote:
On1, you have been too fast, the way to go when you get gold like this is wait untill FFB is official and posting in this classic thread, earning you some good BOOs

I guess i should have waited with this one also then Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs&op=view&id=191
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Or you could test your bug after it have been resolved and close it...
Carnis

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Carnis wrote:
Since there is no upper limit to niggles, perhaps a number-based presentation would be better than the dots of old javabowl?

I'd also like niggles to be somehow close to the AV-tray, because niggles take effect after the AV roll, so they should be somehow logically grouped together in the portraits as well.

There most certainly is an upper limit to how many niggles you can have. Get enough and you can ONLY get RIP results when you get hurt.

Nope, Niggles have no effect whatsoever on the casualty table, 50% of the CAS are still BH, 33% SI, 17% still Kills.

What niggles do is, they add +1 to the INJ roll, so having 10 niggles would make your player get 100% CAS, when armor is penetrated. Sort of like a ball & chain player, but worse.
gandresch

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

what about writing all injuries to the skilllist of the client. They could be shown below the players gained skills but above the usual positional stats. A human blitzer with Guard and Tackle, MA5, AG2, 3 Nigglings would be written this way:
Guard
Tackle

2 MA-, 1 AG-, 3 NI

Block

The other possibility is, to make a new box below the characteristics of the player, so that below the 5 3 2 8, there would be a box for 2 0 1 0 3
That box has to have 5 fields for each injury.

Greets,
gan
On1

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
Or you could test your bug after it have been resolved and close it...

I know, i have a list of 4 bugs that have been resolved that i need to test. It's on my todo list.

Edit: Done. All was fixed, good job.
 Jump to: