51 coaches online • Server time: 18:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stej

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had a few matches where I have been clicking between star players to decide which one I want and have ended up deciding but forgetting to click the tick box next to said star player and have thus gone into matches without my inducements.

Would it be possible / a good idea to have pop up if you click done when you have enough cash spare to buy the cheapest inducement remaining?
Thomcat

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like a good idea - especially if there are more than 50k left in inducements (or what ever the cheapest future thing might cost)

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

<troll>
And in the client there should be popup in the end of the turn *do you really want to end the turn without fouling?*
</troll>
maysrill

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
<troll>
And in the client there should be popup in the end of the turn *do you really want to end the turn without fouling?*
</troll>

Actually, the client already asks if you're really done if you try to end your turn with unmoved players. This would be the equivalent.

Also, I think this is a poor use of '<troll>'. If anything, fouling talk should be kept within a <zombie> tag, or if you need it troll-related, a <leaping-troll>.
svemole

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I have also missed starplayers this way several times.
blader4411

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

A nice "check" for this comes with the use of two very powerful things.

That's right, they're called your eyes Wink

5 Seconds Checking > A Whole Game and a Thread of Whining

-Blader
stej

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Cant say I've whined about it afterward. In most cases my opponents have offered to reload but I have declined. I guess it stems from when you click on a star player to check their stats they become highlighted so it feels like they are selected when infact the tick box needs to be selected.

I'm thinking it would be a pretty easy coding change which coud save a few issues in the future
 Jump to: