41 coaches online • Server time: 11:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrStick

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2010 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

aye give me a yell when recruiting again
Rooke

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2010 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's week 4 underway already, and we have a pretty amazing crew of coaches!
I'd definately enjoy having a few more next season, and if you have any questions
about league rules/format, my email is on the first post of this forum, or if
you'd rather, PM me and I will be happy to discuss any questions you might have.
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2010 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Practicing up my skaven team building you guys need some more speed in this league lol
smokingmonkee

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2010 - 04:37 Reply with quote Back to top

When the time comes 8-Bit Fun will be in. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=634177
Rooke

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2010 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, updating for those interested: Week 4 of SOUPA league concluded this week, leaving 3 weeks of regular season to go then the 3 weeks of playoffs! It's been a pretty wild 4 weeks, with some tightly contested matches. Currently the 2 Necro teams are leading the standings, with an elf and orc team hot on the trail. Any coaches wanting league info can PM me, and I will give you detailed information about what to expect for season 2 (pending on when/if the FFB teams all get deleted), and in the Pm it would be optimal if you'd include your email address. The format will change a little based on new coaches wishing to join, and I hope to hear from all interested parties.
 Jump to: