68 coaches online • Server time: 20:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Raising a Thrall wit...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variants
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RRIII

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My public apology is responded to with a lock, followed by a ban from the forums. You are really hating me for no reason. Autokick from IRC, ignoring any PMS, ban from the forum, why the hate? Did I really do anything that bad that it is beyond reconciliation? It is really frustrating and very unnecessary. And yes, this is another account because you are leaving me no choice of reaching you besides making more accounts.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

The making new accounts to keep pleading your case is definitely NOT the way to go. I have no idea of the original circumstances that caused your ban, but if you tried a new account prior to the ban being lifted, I'm guessing you are pretty solidly in the bad books, now.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2011 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

nobody is forcing you to make more accounts, and extend your ban continuously...

you're doing it to yourself...

just stop

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: