14 coaches online • Server time: 06:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Why did the box die off?
I love LRB5/6/FFB...best Div on Fumbbl
39%
 39%  [ 41 ]
I really only played Box to bash and when every one left I went back to Rank to "pick"
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
I really only played Box because I hate pickers and when the box died and went to FFB I followed under the illusion that no pickers were there, silly me.
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
I just dont like LRB4 and moved on over.
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
I came on over from Cyanide and played FFB because it was the ruleset I know.
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
I love Blood Bowl but deep down dont like Fumbbl, but, this is the only place I could find a game and FFB/CRB is what I play on TT.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I really have no clue...All I know is all the "tools" play in ranked so Box seemed like the place for me.
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Man that pumpkin PIE looks really nice, oh another dob of cool whip on top please.
29%
 29%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 104

BiggieB

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

clean up your act guys. This is a forum not a bully yard
Hero164

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Beedogs

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hero164 wrote:
Beedogs

Word.

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

@shadow I have something to whine about! You're previous post included this: "people should actually start using the tools that already exists". That should either be 'tool that exists', or 'tools that exist'. Which is it? I demand an answer or I will whine about waffles!

Also, if you really get depressed with all these, "snipe shooting a whale" threads, convince Christer to let Off-Topic threads show as recent forum topics again. I personally guarantee that if that happens, I will get people talking about something else, again!

@BiggieB I just gotta ask. What, for the love of Pete, is a "bully yard"?

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:

@BiggieB I just gotta ask. What, for the love of Pete, is a "bully yard"?

It's a really mean yard.

or

It's the type of measurement used in the bully olympics.

It could also be pie

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I imagined it to be one of those annoyingly well-maintained lawns that bothers mine until it whines to me to mow it!

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
SillySod wrote:
Locking threads simply for being in the wrong forum is stupid.

Fat and stupid.

Its not exactly a thrilling or an epic topic and I dont have a desire to accidentally click on it in recent topics... but theres no way it should be locked Confused

jesus christ, you people whine way the hell too much...

get over yourself...i never said i was going to...it was a random thought that crossed my mind...if i was really going to, i would have already, instead of doing what painstate *SHOULD* have done in the first place, and i moved the thread to the appropriate forum...

but hey whatever...you people obviously need something to whine about since the cheater thread & the LRB6 wipe threads are locked....

--j

I remember when Shadow was one of us. You know, one of the lowly "you" people, fighting our corner. :'(

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoa, dude. Shadow was never me! I'm me! He would still fight in my corner, only the room seems to have gone circular on me, and we are both having trouble finding any corners at all! Also, I was never lowly! I've always been amazing!

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

SeraphimRed wrote:
shadow46x2 wrote:
SillySod wrote:
Locking threads simply for being in the wrong forum is stupid.

Fat and stupid.

Its not exactly a thrilling or an epic topic and I dont have a desire to accidentally click on it in recent topics... but theres no way it should be locked Confused

jesus christ, you people whine way the hell too much...

get over yourself...i never said i was going to...it was a random thought that crossed my mind...if i was really going to, i would have already, instead of doing what painstate *SHOULD* have done in the first place, and i moved the thread to the appropriate forum...

but hey whatever...you people obviously need something to whine about since the cheater thread & the LRB6 wipe threads are locked....

--j

I remember when Shadow was one of us. You know, one of the lowly "you" people, fighting our corner. :'(

i was never one of the ones whining about useless crap...

--j

ImageImage
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2010 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

But was there ever a time when you capitalized the first word in your sentences?

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2010 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

f_alk wrote:
I agree with BiggieB for most of his post....

Wait a minute!!! Am i the only one that finds this odd? agreeing with Biggie? Whats the world coming to?

Sorry Biggie Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2010 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

What is the problem if a thread like this comes up?
Then the sarcastic remarks start from an Admin?
If your sick of reading these threads then dont read them! Simple.
Yet again a thread that was started has gone off topic into a 'Quote' fest not about currant topic.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2010 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

8 options and none of them are really close.
It died because so many people went to FFB but *I* (and too few others) still wanted to play there. I have not moved to FFB -I will do so when the FFBox is up and running ...not long ow I hope.

In addition I don't like pumpkins.

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2010 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

FMSTAN wrote:
What is the problem if a thread like this comes up?
Then the sarcastic remarks start from an Admin?
If your sick of reading these threads then dont read them! Simple.
Yet again a thread that was started has gone off topic into a 'Quote' fest not about currant topic.

the problem, from a moderator's point of view...isn't that the thread exists....

it's the fact that you people never bump the thread that was made 2 weeks ago, about the same topic, and would prefer to make a new post...

when the running joke is "oh this again?" then it's obvious the topic is rehashed *too* much....

my bigger beef, though, is that people refuse to post things in the proper forums, despite the forums being a pretty simple place to frequent...but good job on being completely off the mark...

--j

ImageImage
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2010 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

To get back on topic..... Why is my room round?