68 coaches online • Server time: 20:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2012 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

With the Necromiser's Nightmare having been announced as a go in October, the motley crew of Stunty stars have begun to emerge and let it be known they're available for hire.

Beaten and scarred, but still ready to play the game, Bonegnawer:
Image Image Image Image

Squigs are bad enough, but over-sized horned Squigs are just plain nasty. Chompa da Meanest Squig:
Image Image

Icon makers, we need to get ~20 stars done for mid to late September. Let me know if you can help and we will divide up the icons.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2012 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
The Bogeyman for the (hopefully) forthcoming Bogey team.

sorry new to the thread, whats the bogey team and who clears new teams/players like ratcentor?

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2012 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

These are the stars we need to complete. Please let me know if are doing any. I have marked the ones I will do, but can/will likely do more.

Leeloo Lion Tamer
Blarney Bill Bastidge
Windwalker
Nezogt the Mutated
Screamer of Tzeentch
King Tot - WhatBall
Zend Sickstench
Quoloth the Fierce
Shadow - WhatBall
Percival Pinchstik - WhatBall
Butcher
Gong the Giant Gorilla
Baron von Spivakosky
Puck & "Big" Pudwick
Thundershout Gristlegnasher

Last edited by WhatBall on %b %30, %2012 - %05:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2012 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

mayhemzz22 wrote:
sorry new to the thread, whats the bogey team and who clears new teams/players like ratcentor?

Bogeys are a team I am doing icons for because I want them added to Stunty. No idea what a Ratcentor is.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

mayhemzz22 wrote:
who clears new teams/players like ratcentor?

From what I understand, Shadow46x2 holds all final decision makinging power for the Stunty Leeg, including all new teams/ players.

There was a veritable orgy of new teams and star player ideas when Stunty was first added to Kalimar's client, but as far as I know Shadow hasn't made any decisions or provided any feedback (well, except for a few definate NOs!) on any of the new teams.

Whatball, among those star players are some of the 'home-made' variety. Did shadow give you a green light on some of those stars or are you just moving ahead on that assumption?

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
..., but as far as I know Shadow hasn't made any decisions or provided any feedback (well, except for a few definate NOs!) on any of the new teams.

I believe he mentioned somewhere that he would not consider any new teams, or tweaks/modifications to the rosters, until all the current skills were in the client and Stunty was running properly again.

Sigmar1 wrote:
Whatball, among those star players are some of the 'home-made' variety. Did shadow give you a green light on some of those stars or are you just moving ahead on that assumption?

Those are all the final stars as approved by Shadow. He approved the community generated list of new stars. The only alterations are the renaming of the duo-star set to Puck & "Big" Pudwick and some stat tweaks on Wil-O. The list I provided is final, plus the existing 14 stars to make 32 total. They should all be in the 1.0 release of the client as long as we get icons and Christer has time to fix the rosters.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the new Chaos Halfling Head Carver. The old one was always really meant to be the star, so he will become Mincemeat the Mad Butcher.

Head Carver
Image Image Image Image

Mincemeat the Mad Butcher
Image Image Image Image

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll try and do some, but I don't know which ones yet. I'll probably do the screamer since I did the Horrors. I'll go over the list tomorrow and pick some.
cowhead

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll have a go at Puck and "Big" Pudwick. Might I ask why the name change for them?

Also what are the stats and skills for Will-O as from the last list it seems pointless for it to have 5 agility without Leap as it will do 2+ dodges with 3 agility, stunty and titchy as it is, the extra 2 agility will just do nothing but bloat it's value.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

cowhead wrote:
I'll have a go at Puck and "Big" Pudwick. Might I ask why the name change for them?

Also what are the stats and skills for Will-O as from the last list it seems pointless for it to have 5 agility without Leap as it will do 2+ dodges with 3 agility, stunty and titchy as it is, the extra 2 agility will just do nothing but bloat it's value.

doesn't he have hypnogaze?

I presume that's where the AG5 shines.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Wil-O has hypno gaze. He/she (?) will definitely benefit from Hypno as Zak said. The only change I can remember off-hand on her is AV7 instead of 5. Cost is about the same.

cowhead wrote:

Shadow said so. Razz
I had to Google it, but they are both real wrestlers, so we can't use their names legally. Shadow made the new names, which considering how much leeway we got on the stars, I think is just fine. I like the new names too.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Star icons to-do list

WhatBall
King Tot
Shadow
Percival Pinchstik
Thundershout Gristlegnasher

MisterFurious
Screamer of Tzeentch
Zend Sickstench
Gong the Giant Gorilla

cowhead
Puck & "Big" Pudwick

Unclaimed
Leeloo Lion Tamer
Blarney Bill Bastidge
Windwalker
Nezogt the Mutated (WhatBall if MisterFurious doesn't claim him as he is Gnoblar.)
Quoloth the Fierce
Butcher
Baron von Spivakosky

Here is the (almost) final list for reference.

Last edited by WhatBall on %b %30, %2012 - %19:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
cowhead

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
cowhead wrote:

doesn't he have hypnogaze?

I presume that's where the AG5 shines.

For some reason I had it in my head that you use the opponents AG for Gaze. Don't know where that came from???

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

You use both.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2012 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
You use both.

what?
 Jump to: