37 coaches online • Server time: 11:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
As noone has posted anything here in the countdown for two days, we must still have 4 days to fix things, right?

No it has to be the 15th no other date will do, unless it's the 14th of course!

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Was wondering what those players who don't want to transfer should do about their teams? I doubt this is much of a problem for Box but with the other Divisions it certainly will be.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Cyrus-Havoc wrote:
Was wondering what those players who don't want to transfer should do about their teams? I doubt this is much of a problem for Box but with the other Divisions it certainly will be.

I guess there'll be some sort of [U]nranked LRB4 division for those who don't want to move.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure i remeber a comment from Woodstock or Christer from a while ago that said there will still be a LRB4 division. I also believe there was some talk about giving leagues the choice which ruleset to use, so there will likely be some leagues set up just for LRB4 use. Zombie69 will be in all of them mind so that might put a few people off Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Afaik there will be _one_ LRB4 division remaining. It will be like league is now most likely. So less involvement from the admins, but also no ranking and official tournaments.
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So should Zombie69 et al transfer their teams now or will they be able to do so afterwards?

I would like to keep a few teams in LRB4 myself.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't transfer them yet, just wait till that division is transferred and you get the option to choose. (of course all I say is not official, and I'm not 100% sure, but you won't be forced into a rule set you don't want)
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a bit curious about the likely implementation of violent skills. I'm hoping to have a killer Goblin team for the Box, but no Ball and Chain or Bombs could hamper that significantly. I may need to simply start with a Dark Elf team..... assuming players with Stab can Blitz by then?

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
I'm a bit curious about the likely implementation of violent skills. I'm hoping to have a killer Goblin team for the Box, but no Ball and Chain or Bombs could hamper that significantly. I may need to simply start with a Dark Elf team..... assuming players with Stab can Blitz by then?

Yeah that is pretty important to know. It has cost me dearly the few times I have tried to Blitz with my Assassin.
ignatzami

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for the box to get going, this is going to be awesome!
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

So, when will the "festivities" kick off exactly? Will things get underway just after Midnight bbtime or will it be during "business" hours on the 15th?

I'm just wondering cause if it's the Midnight thing, I need to arrange to have the kids at their grandparents or some such...

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to sleep 3 more days. Also, please do something to that Dodge stuff, playing flings is so annoying.

<turboraton> arghhh
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I am very curious to see how heavily populated the box will be on the 15th!

(Also, can't wait. Getting very restless.)
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:

It is marked as resolved for 0.6.1, which should be released with the Box on the 15th.

Lakrillo has said that the Fanatic and Bombardier will not be available in Box until the skills are added.
Pulpo_Fiction

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2011 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I will give u the chance to get some rat juice from my Skavens! ...Christer, i have a request... please give us the chance to set a limit of games per week to restrain my self!! An auto ban or something like that! I have a couple of months with a lot of work and that new client in black box is too good and too dangerous!!! :s ;P
 Jump to: