26 coaches online • Server time: 03:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'v played 3 matches, and i must say, that i'v started like this client, automove option it's a GREAT idea, i don't need focussing on to each square during player's move. The new rules with fouling are GREAT too, i never was a fan of the fouls, now there is more positioning battle instead of clearing players, i like it.
Apothecary : i'v used him to heal one amazon blitzer, she has got miss, apo wanted change it on to death Very Happy i'v choosed miss, very funny option, looks like undeads regen is more effective, ohhh i think regen always been more effective hehe.

One thing is annoying, client downloading is very slow on slower computer and slower internet, btw, during 4 matches i'v had one totally bugged and unfinished match , during two others matches i'v had server issues and reloads, only one match have been without any problems.
I will see what will be next, after 10 matches

About blackBox: I like, that there is so much people and i don't need wait too long. There is great too, that my team can play with any team, i don't need decide about this, yesterday my amazon team played vs CD and it was fun match.

Other problem is making everything to avoid play vs purplechest and everything should be okay. Image

ps, thx DukeTyrion

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.

Last edited by spiro on %b %25, %2011 - %18:%Jan; edited 2 times in total
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice Blog ...
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 I agree, everything you said is right, its just a shame some games are really laggy and force disconnections.

P.S. I like the fish. Someone should really use that as their avatar Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

of course you like it - you only have cheesy amazons

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion, the Fish is a symbol to indicate sarcasm, if someone had it as their avatar, that would imply everything they said was sarcastic. What are the odds?

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Die in a fire.

<turboraton> arghhh
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Garion, the Fish is a symbol to indicate sarcasm, if someone had it as their avatar, that would imply everything they said was sarcastic. What are the odds?

Personally I don't find anything you say to be very sarcastic. Time to change avatar maybe?

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

turboraton wrote:
Die in a fire.

Bit harsh

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Macavity wrote:

Personally I don't find anything you say to be very sarcastic. Time to change avatar maybe?

Hmmm me sad, that pitythrr has not avatar, it would be good symbol for ironics and mocking posts.

ps. i'v added the new fotos to my fotoblog.

Last edited by spiro on %b %25, %2011 - %19:%Jan; edited 2 times in total
Asgovic

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:
Hmmm me sad, that pitythrr has not avatar, it would be good symbol for ironics and mocking posts.

I think the sarcasm in his posts is so evident that he hardly needs it Very Happy
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a Nev client?
I love Nev.
Is it like a skin for the FFB client?
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, now i play 4 match in Box, this is hilarious macabra, next match with server issues, downloading with some errors and slow as hell ; /

Most important in this, that my opponent still can play even if i am offline. If each one match will be like that then it's senseless start others. I don't know maybe it is because spectators makes that host is crap.

Last edited by spiro on %b %25, %2011 - %21:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Meech

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:
Okay, now i play 4 match in Box, this is hilarious macabra, next match with server issues, downloading with some errors and slow as hell ; /

Most important in this, that my opponent still can play even if i am offline.

Yeah, I think having the most current Java may help. What version are you running?

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
Yeah, I think having the most current Java may help. What version are you running?

Latest version java oracle 1.6.0_23 and it's not only my problem. I think it's by slower computer and internet.

Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I have very fast internet and a decent computer and I get the problem too. Something is wrong somewhere it is effecting too many poeple too often.