43 coaches online • Server time: 19:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Welcome Newcomers - ...goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which will fall first?
Completions
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
TDs
28%
 28%  [ 22 ]
CAS
33%
 33%  [ 26 ]
INT
18%
 18%  [ 14 ]
MVP
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Forum Posts
9%
 9%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 77

Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Other than repeating that I don't go out of my way to get him blocked, just find it funny when it happens... Yes. I do. Maybe not to unseat the champ, but to soar up the list, yes.

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The big change isn't ageing, it's the fact that a HUGE number of SPPs isn't the team drag it used be, so a gutter can get 500 SPPs if he wants and still be the same value as when he was 176 SPPs
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2011 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

That's true, bloat retiring is gone!

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
The big change isn't ageing, it's the fact that a HUGE number of SPPs isn't the team drag it used be, so a gutter can get 500 SPPs if he wants and still be the same value as when he was 176 SPPs

Yeah, I was just going to point this out. You can get a block+claw+MB+PO+tackle+frenzy beastman and just keep on racking up the kills without him dragging the rest of the team down.
The_Provocateur

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

TD's has already fallen to my + av wardancer
Incidentally he also died soon afterward!
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=7789340
RIP Alex! Very Happy
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Prov, that IS impressive, but I was thinking over-all, not just box. That said, I manipulate those lists so I can feel good about having the 3rd oldest active ranked human blitzer Very Happy

Ark, I thought of something..... Don't people tend to focus a lot of energy on killing OTT GR? That could explain why one hasn't already made it to the top.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going for interceptions.

A +ag passblock Slaan catcher with catch can intercept very very well with only 2 skills. There's going to be considerably more high AV cas due to claw, and I think the increase in cas rate and weakened apo will stop the real supermonsters (500+spp).

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

intercepting - as its easier in CRP for players with vll, ie slann, while all the other things on the poll are more or less the same difficulty as they always were.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 03:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Prov, that IS impressive, but I was thinking over-all, not just box. That said, I manipulate those lists so I can feel good about having the 3rd oldest active ranked human blitzer Very Happy

Ark, I thought of something..... Don't people tend to focus a lot of energy on killing OTT GR? That could explain why one hasn't already made it to the top.

I always figured it was aging and TR bloating that did it, but yeah, good point.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, all-time TD leaders among ranked GR only list 2 as dead in the top 25, but..... There are a lot of niggles that would contribute greatly to death in CRP... It could be interesting to see what happens!

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2011 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Intercepting... I agree.

Harder to hurt anyone in CRP it seems so can't be casualties (yes, I know about the combo of skills). Added to the nerfed fouling is the option to take +AV (I can see this on a lot of those Gutters and Wardancers that have other usefill skill combos already and don't need the MV so much).

-Hass
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2011 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

No one thinks a ST 4 block Frenzy guy might take the CAS crown, eh?

I'll have to wait and do that with my Fanatic, I suppose. Meantime, the wife is gone for the weekend, so I should get at least 4 games in. If I focus on my DE, My lovely runner will see if he can keep his completion average above one per game! Current leader for Runners has 33 in 26 games, so it should be possible!

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2012 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
I just saw that PaulHicks´ / TheSpoonyBard´s fouling record may fall - a skeleton by Nazcul´s Angry Newscasters may take the lead.... ANd playing those guys is not healthy at all....

End of the quest! Twisted Evil

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=toplist&stat=fouls&status=all-time&division=all&race=0
latulike

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2012 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

A clear proof of how much fouling has been nerfed and massive fouling doesn't necessary bring you wins, huh?
LucaAnt

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2012 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Bring me wins? I don't really care about it, just going for the fun dude Smile
 Jump to: