38 coaches online • Server time: 14:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I just noticed that there's something going on with the Top Lists in Ranked. The "all races" lists seem to work fine, but digging by race only teams that played after the migration are considered. Even their deceased players. I just found out that my Cabra is listed as the best Chaos player of All-time!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=stats&op=top10&stat=spp&status=all-time&division=1&race=42
Rabe

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I was told by someone (can't remember who it was) that this happens due to the new Ranked being a new division and records for teams that stay in the Lrb4 division well be shown separately.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks like the player numbers aren't compiled until you've played a match with the team in the "new" Ranked or in LRB4. Then, everything gets updated - past and present.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

From what I've read Christer type in chat, and from what I've seen...

Basically the FFB teams have all been given new race numbers, so the old LRB4 records can be kept and LRB6 ones can be made. The top 10's show the FFB lists, and your team doesn't get transferred to the 'new' race lists till it's played a game.

For instance: Top lists for Amazon currently ends in race=41. If you change the url to race=1 you see the LRB4 Amazons.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2011 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, that's pretty cool. My zons have 6 of the Top 25 active stars, including the top 3 Smile

It'll be short lived I'm sure, but for one brief, shining moment, one of my teams didn't suck.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2011 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

just noticed it also affected the "did you know..." tips... all of a sudden all the fumbbl trivia changed!