70 coaches online • Server time: 20:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rotnin

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

First I think that a team should suffer a turnover in about 15-20 mins... shouldn't take much longer to complete a turn and it keeps ppl from abusing to not take an action if they want to end a game w/o disconnecting.

Second it would be nice if there could be a "beep button" or something so you can alert the opponent if he is webbrowsing or in another room or something. Should be possible to disable that sound if someone abuses that also.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Rotnin, there is a beep sound for turn changes. Check your JBB options.

-Mnemon
MixX

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

15-20 mins for a turn?? I think my longest turns have been like 4 or 5 minutes, on average they're around 1 to 2 mins... but I don't suppose it's possible to enforce this without hurting those who have laggy internet (mine used to be very laggy, resulting in long waits.. nowhere near 15 mins though)..
MixX

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

oh BTW why would you want to NOT watch you opponent's turn?? It's a giveaway on his tactics (if he's good), what players he moves first etc..
Rotnin

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it's just that some people might not give their whole attention... maybe they are out for a smoke, getting coffe, surfing around or whatever.
 Jump to: