40 coaches online • Server time: 13:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2011 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

1 game, 1 gobbo cas.
So far, so good.
If anyone has their UW team in ranked, look me up for a game. We should be able to cas each other. =D

Last edited by the_Sage on %b %09, %2011 - %16:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Fela

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2011 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
1 game, 1 goboo cas.
So far, so good.
If anyone has their UW team in ranked, look me up for a game. We should be able to cas each other. =D

You realize that the contest is specifically about Blackbox? Even though it seems to have died a bit, sadly.

If it wasn't about beer i might actually have considered participating, IMO it's a great idea.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2011 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
So, my birthday fast approaches, and will be a busy one, so I launch the contest now. To the winner is sent a 6 pack of GOOD local micro-brew beer. Rules are simple. The contest is to get an Underworld Goblin to 25 CAS.

1) You must post the player in this thread and name him in relation to beer (preferably one of the words beer, ale, or lager in his name).

2) He can be on a pre-existing team, but must have NO SPP at the time you enter him in the contest.

3) Multiple entries are permitted.

4) Entrants must be on teams in Ranked or BlackBox divisions.

5) Winner will be first to achieve the goal of 50 CAS and will have beer shipped to them.

6) By entering this contest, you agree that, should you win, you will host a similar contest, open to all, and provide a prize of locally brewed beer from your region to the winner.

Have at 'em!

Check group page (and add your team) for best awesomeness! https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7399

Who cares about the beer? I don't. It's a cool contest. A nice 'meta-game', if you will. =D
Fela

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2011 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Woops..ranked too. Sry.
Mephist

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

New team will try to get beer. Team link: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=665736. And all this team players egzisting now and will egzist in future will try to atemt this goal and bring this beer to their coach.
tattie5

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I am getting my team ready "Die Beerin" http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=665740 That will be another 11 Gobos to join the casualty fun. Do I just join the group to get my gobos entered or do i have to name them all indivdually in the forum?

Also do you think my team will be accepted with a player called 'Shit Drawred' All my gobos are named after Shetland drinks, so my skaven and troll are going to be named after terms for when you are drunk, hence the name shit drawred
tattie5

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Great start for die beerin, 6casaulties by goblins and with one gettting 3 casualties, then rolling a double for the skill. http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8179218
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotlings! Mr. Green

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

If Fela enters and wins I'll find a replacement prize for him. Will hopefully update the group page at some point. Life is kind of kicking my butt at the moment.

Post 23 Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll save you all some disappointment and opt out. Costa Rican beer is aweful. javascript:posticon('23')
tattie5

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I rolled a double on my goblin, cant decide weather to take block or mighty blow, Block should make him last longer while claw, mighty blow would be a good killing combo for him. Hmmmm desicions
Severedunit

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Block, otherwise he dies before he hit his goal.
Fela

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, [B]oxed madness participates.

Since the whole team is new, do I really have to post player names? Smile
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2011 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

tattie5 wrote:
I rolled a double on my goblin, cant decide weather to take block or mighty blow, Block should make him last longer while claw, mighty blow would be a good killing combo for him. Hmmmm desicions

Go with block. You'll need him to live to his second doubles.
tattie5

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2011 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

thats 8 goblin casulties in 2 games, i can taste the beer
 Jump to: