47 coaches online • Server time: 13:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
carotapacioccia

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it could be easy to change the tab that u see when a player pass ... instead of viewing only the skill it could be nice to see what kind of skill u choose (general , agility...) ...

it could be done easy with for exemple just one letter (g) general (A)agility (s) strenght ...

etc...

It could help all the newbyes not familiar with skills and could help for the double number dice results...

Waiting for response
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Newbies should just refer to the rule book which shows this information and which should have been purchased in order to legally play this game. Even if you didnt buy the game, go to any Bloodbowl league website and download/print out the LRB from there.

Sure, it's a nice suggestion to have, but I doubt Ski has the resources to put in code to make up for the "ignorance" of new players.

But maybe Ski-god will respond himself.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I think he is referring to the skill choice drop list box on fumbbl where you select new skills, but I'm not sure. Smile

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
Tedage

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

newbies should rtfm and be silent Wink , if u sub divide the skills then noobs will think they can only pick from the current set and will be confused.
Matt_wyeth

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah download the LRB if you don't have the updated rules if don't have the board game then don't play because you are violating the terms and conditions of the software.
Renegade

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Tedage. Quit the insults and listen to the mans point. A simple letter in brackets isn't that great a deal to ask for, besides I think its quite a good suggestion.

-Renegade silently wanders off in search of his f*****g manual.
MixX

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

valid suggestion, all the same I think people should read the rules, it's amazing how many people don't bother, and then expect to be walked through everything because of it.. The board game is not the manual to your latest PC game, Fumbbl and the Client are an expansion on the board game (IMO). If it wouldn't be waking a slumbering bear (or sumthin') it would be interesting to do a poll on how many people actually own the board game (I do, several copies actually Smile )
Tedage

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

i own the board game and u legally have to to play using the client...
Christer

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 16:35
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

MixX wrote:
it would be interesting to do a poll on how many people actually own the board game

[url=http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-Polls&file=index&req=results&pollID=20&mode=nested&order=0&thold=0]We did this already[/quote]
carotapacioccia

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2004 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

well , I don't understand why of all this accuse...
I just got my Idea...
AND ... I bought bbowl AND the DZ with a friend of mine...
do u think I have to buy once again the game only because my friend have the game in his home???
I hope u don't think so...
As renegade Understood i wanted to suggest only a simple letter in breckets...
I dont think it will be redudant information neither heavy...

As u prefer... I repeat it was just a Suggestion

PS...Reading your statistic as well I want u to know that people that live in different countries from uk or us might have problems to find the newst editions of the game...but I also don't think that if I got an old version I can't play the new one...

Am I wrong?

p.s.2 sorry about my english
Haska

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2004 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

English was fine, Np's matey
 Jump to: