26 coaches online • Server time: 02:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SvenS

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2011 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

To be clear Im ok with following what they decide too ofc, just letting people know my thoughts on the issue that clearly many care about, before moving on to other things, which I'll do now Wink

SL
Calcium

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2011 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

KenThis wrote:
if someone is out there running with 4 clawpombers and 7 linos and trying to win is that a problem?
persoanlly i find it a little distasteful but if someone is having success or fun doing it i don't necessarily see the problem with it, it looks to me like free wins for players coming up against it and if taken to extremes by not trying to win would lead to sanctions by admins.
maybe we should jsut start a thread to discuss the play style of such teams anme the teams then point and laugh without getting abusive..
isn't that what happened to studbabydudepoo and i haven't seen him in three months
antisocial gaming to that extent is usually handled well enough by peer pressure.

Thin end of the wedge there. Lets attack any coaches that fall outside of the status quo. And god help them if they talk in a juvenile way and make 'fart' jokes. Extremism in FUMBBL FTW.

I personally found Studmandudebro very funny. And I wasn't alone in that. FUMBBL is a poorer place without him here.