35 coaches online • Server time: 11:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post killing by fun?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2011 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

Well all this "drama" going on I decided to head on over to the tavern that the Colorful ones have taken over during the LC. I wanted to see what those guys were up to.

I walked in and they were all just hanging out, drinking some bugmans and just "hanging" out. The Hobs were tossing daggers at the wall, money was changing hands. Some Colorful fans were still passed out in the corner from last nights Main Draw celebration.

I informed the Characters that other teams in the semi seem to be all in a "tizzy" that there was a serious run at the Home Depot going on. Were they concerned? Not in the least. "What ever Milford. Let them run around with their heads cut off. Aint going to help them once the ball is in play and we start laying into them thick." That seemed to be the common attitude amongest the CD's. "Hey Milford buy us a round for good luck." "Sure no problem, I got nothing to do, a few "rounds" will get my day going before I head on over to see the first match of the Semi."

I proceeded to the bar and got the 12 steins, I looked over and one of the Hobs sitting high on the bar. He was picking at his fingernails with a dagger singing a tune under his breath. Hobs are not big so I looked down and saw he was sitting on 2 kegs of TNT. Now I was in the Imperial army and know a keg of TNT when I see one, those were TNT kegs.

"Here you go guys. I was wondering something? Your Hob overthere has an interesting perch on the bar. It seems he is sitting on 2 kegs of TNT."

The CD's looked over at the Hob and then looked back at me, "They dont sell TNT at Home Depot Milford. Now finish your beer and bugger out of here. And I dont think we need to tell you to keep your mouth shut." **THUD** a dagger just missed my ear and was sticking out of my chair back.

Last edited by PainState on %b %19, %2011 - %19:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2011 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Colourful Characters v Pink Troll will take place tomorrow at 21:00 bbtime.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2011 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Possible climatic final match on saturday or sunday?

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2011 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the Dhaktokh-Jock game? It was scheduled for now. (I'm on my work laptop and can't login to chat.)
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2011 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know MadTias. Jock is not around... still waiting, perhaps he is trying the old "I-will-get-my-opponent-tired"-trick. ;-D
But it doesnt work on me tonight, to0 excited!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations, Crossdressers!

I'm not sure whether they're winning or losing sympathy with games like that... ;-D

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Elves win the toss, but still suffer multiple early cas. Can't stall, give up the 1-1 plus lots of bash turns.
The blood! The guts!
Surprise: More permanent damage to the zons than to the elves, but the zons win.

Imagine what they could do to an Underworld team?
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

rawr!!! jock angry! evil nuffle cursed us.

but grats to dhaktokh (how do you pronounce that dack-tock?) the girls deserve to make a final

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC ***

OH my!! what a display of gore, violence, unncessary T14 DP fouls and mayhem!!! Right now outside the stadium the fans are in a riot!!! the Empire fans are taking it out on would be crossdressers. It is ugly right now. Both sides are laying into each other. Bodies flying out of the scrumm....What happened to the civility of the High Elf fans? I quess you cannot punch NUFFLE in the nose so might as well punch a crossdresser.

OH what fun!!!! this is Blood Bowl at its finest.

What a death toll...3 super star players carted off the field. AWESOME!!!

Now can the Dressers finish it off and claim a majors trophy?

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Forgot to link the actual match..OUCH!!! OH MY!!!!! the riot is still in full effect...looks like the authorities are going to let this one play out. The fan death toll is going to be huge after this match.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my... what a game... yeah, Rabe talks above about sympathy. That is an important word for the girls, it really is. We love fluff. However, in the last game I met jock I oddly did underestimate the insanity-elves. I promised myself that it wouldnt happen again. And it was the right decision imo, even though it was a bit boring.

So, conclusion. I got all the dice. Jock got all together around three 6´s in the game, and put them all on injury. 2 really nice zons dead on 13 blocks and 1 wiz. Thats what this is all about! No, seriously. The girls were cas-machines, or atleast ko-machines in the first half. And the babes decided the game when 2 of 6 elves didnt come back for 2nd half. Without any of the st4-superstar elves and no wiz it was trickytricky for them. The zons put elves on the sidelines every turn leaving one thrower on the field in turn 8. Luckily it wasnt any of my two sidesteppers or the standfirmer that was killed, so it was "impossible" for jock to oneturn, only hope was the clock adjustment, which didnt happen.

I think its pronounced dack-tock, but not sure I have ever said it loud. lol. Should really change to something more... understandable... perhaps name myself after my lucker-girls. Sounds more appropriate.

Thanks for keeping the spirit up anyway Jock, it was some really lousy lousy dice you brought. You should perhaps buy the ones PeteW are selling, he is famous for... what was it again? ;-D

Last edited by Dhaktokh on %b %20, %2011 - %01:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from outside the Stadium **

Well the riot is finally over FUMBBL fans. The authorites came in blowing whistles and wielding halberds and scattered the riot to the alley ways. The pile of dead and wounded is staggering. I have to say the Empire fans fared no better in the post game riot as they kept rolling 1's and I saw a few double skull rerolled back into double skulls.

From my vantage point it looks like the dresser fans won a convincing riot tonight. I believe the Dresser fans suffered 9 KIA, 8 SI-Mng 2 SI -AV and 47 Bh to the Empire fans who took 39 KIA, 19 SI-MNG, 6 SI-MV and 137 BH.

I have to say in all my years coverin majors this one ranks in the top 5 best of all time.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

- The girls are asking for your phone-number Milford. They are extremely talented in getting what they want... what shall I do???
SvenS

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats! Very Happy

SL
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

What a match FUMBBL fans. It was a clash of CLPOMB titans..The blows were furious, the carnage immense and bodies flying off the pitch. the Colorful ones had a 1-0 lead but the the balance of the match ebbed and flowed back and forth. Both sides at one point it seemed were doomed.

And then it happend...in the second half a dark wizard of Tzeetch appeared in the crowd..cast the dark spell of changing and the Pink Troll was sunk..The power of the spell was to much to overcome and they go down in a hard fought match. Rumors that coach Malmir has a pact with the Ruinious powers was evidence today. Not even CLPOMB can defy the whims of the Dark Powers.