43 coaches online • Server time: 12:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2011 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

- Girls vs Beards -

Ho ho. Nesto´s underworldlers did all they could when it came to team-destroying (some claim they were forced by my girls... no comments!), but was tricked by 5 of the Characters and obviously the mega-bull in the end!!! (/shock) It was a tight semifinal where malmir proved once again why he belongs in the top of worldclass coaches. I talk, obviously, about the two blitzes he got and not his skills. ;-D

Down to THE FINAL:

Both teams got two players out (girls die, bearded small men recover... the story of Hollywood by the way) in their semifinals, the girls lost two important superstars and malmir 1,5 important beard-tackler.

First things first:

THE THINGS YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW!
(But since its a final I know that you anyway will continue to read. Noob!)

Dressers have 4 tacklers that, well... was meant for jock´s insane helves and is, lets say, not needed in the final.
Characters have 3 claws that can be left on the sidelines. (After all, so typical men to bring them in the first place...)

Dressers has 4 guards. Characters has 3. Both teams has 3 mb´s and a secret number of PO´s.

Dressers has Dorothy. Characters has, eh.. well... 0.
Dressers has 9 blodgers and 11 dodgers. Characters now only have 5 tacklers (last game it was bloody 8 of them!)

Dressers has a legend passer who has played 127 games.
Characters has a st5 bull who has played 52 games and is the oldest player for them. But we all remember what happend to the other bull in our last meeting, right? ;-D
I called it! Rrrrodmaaaaammmm is so bloody upset after that loss btw, she is going for the ultra-mvp that probably doesnt exist (yes, she has already 17 of those mvps).

Characters won in the group-playoff vs Dressers.
Both had a wiz then. Both will probably have a wiz now as well. Anything else is unexpected since this is how we faced eachother last time.

And now - THE IMPORTANT THINGS!

COME AND WATCH! Monday at 20:30!
Bring your vuvuzuelas and Wimbledon/clap-s, /laugh when we die, and /spit on the stones that are aimed for the bull!
And as usual, girls come for free, the rest of you have to donate to fumbbl to get in! Pff... men!
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2011 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

Well the Final match is set and man will it be great. The team of destiny, the Crossdressers will square off against the Colorful Characters.

I fully expect this match to be a classic.

ImageCrossdressers
VS
ImageColoful Characters

The Dressers are enfuego right now and can do no wrong. They are laying teams out left and right and moving the ball with alacrity. They have taken some CAS on the journey and are now a 11 man squad which does cause some concern. They have some cash on hand and I fully expect them to blow it all in the final match and get some goodies. This will be their third match up with CD's in the main draw. So they know how to beat up CD's so that is a confidence boost. Dressers need to repeat that performance once again and just lay into the CD scumm. The Colorful ones are down 2 CD's so that makes the job alot easier in theory. Just play there game and it will all work out in the end.

The Characters once again square off against the Dressers. Revenge is on the mind and it would feel could to lay them out. They also have some cash so I would expect some goodies for them also. The biggest thing going for the Colorful ones is more of a theory. Zons cannot beat CD's three times in a row can they? CD's are supposed to chew up Zons and spit them out. Also the zons have a lot of blodge but blodge is fickle. Got to hope the blodge fails them and get the CAS counter moving. Short dress them and take advanatage. I think the best path is right down the middle of the field. Cage up and start laying into the Dressers. Roll the dice and hope the Armor and CAS rolls are good. Their last game against the Pinks,lets face it, the Armor and CAS rolls were putrid all match long, that cant happen again, can it? It is a sad match when goblins are standing up to CLPOMB and taking it like champs.

Iam so excited about this match. It is also funny how the final match will be played with both teams in the TV1850 range. So much for the idea that you need a 2100+ TV team to compete huh?

Do not miss out on this finals match. It has the makings of a very close match and a lot of fun to spec.

OK so here it is....I cannot abandon the Crossdressers in the end. Dressers continue to dig deep and find a way to pull this one out. Dressers 3-2 over the Colorful ones in a very exciting OT match. OT will see 6 dressers squaring off against 1 CD and 6 Hobgoblins.

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2011 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="PainState The biggest thing going for the Colorful ones is more of a theory. Zons cannot beat CD's three times in a row can they? CD's are supposed to chew up Zons and spit them out.[/quote]

Just a small point, but when he dismembered my team last time out, he didn't actually beat me. I'd happily see the same happen again, as long as we lift the trophy.
PainState

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2011 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
[quote="PainState The biggest thing going for the Colorful ones is more of a theory. Zons cannot beat CD's three times in a row can they? CD's are supposed to chew up Zons and spit them out.

Just a small point, but when he dismembered my team last time out, he didn't actually beat me. I'd happily see the same happen again, as long as we lift the trophy.[/quote]

Well that is true....BUT if a CD team ties a Zon team, that is a loss for the CD's under the theory that Zons never beat CD's or dwarfs.

But that is all in the past now. Will history repeat itself as the Zons beat down the Characters?

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2011 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Well that is true....BUT if a CD team ties a Zon team, that is a loss for the CD's under the theory that Zons never beat CD's or dwarfs.

Dhak actually lost 1-0. That said, all to play for now! Both have revenge and glory...should be a great game!
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2011 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

One last thanks to Milford for making this such an amazing tourney for me.
Now I will take a break from fumbbl! Have fun all.
garyt1

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2011 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome game. Those RIPS to the Amazons in extra-time were special for the 89 specs to see!

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2011 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

What a finals match!! this one will go down as one of the best final matches ever.

This was one tense match as both teams had periods in the match when it was looking really grim. Going into half with the Characters up 2-0 after the dressers had a titanic screw up in their passing game it was looking grim. But the Dressers fought back hard all second half and managed to get the game tied on T16 to send this one into OT. The Characters bull was pitiful all match long, he took the early KO and stayed in the box the entire match from that point on, failed 5 or 6 wake up rolls. After the match coach Malmir had this to say."Well we were getting frustrated at him for not waking up. Looking back it was probally a mistake to take the cattle prod to his butt at half time, that might of set him back further and caused all the problems. So from this point forward we will no longer let the apoth have a cattle prod."

The tension was building all match long and you knew something just had to give. And the game "turned" on the dressers hard on T16 and then T17. The Colorful ones basically had 8 free blocks on the zons. And they made them count. The blow into the LOS and next thing you know the Zons are getting carted off the field in bodybags. Between T16 and T18 for the CD's they managed to KO 2 dressers and 3 RIPS!! Holy Moley!!! the wind blew out of the dressers sails and they were shortmanned to the point of no resistance.

What a match and what a run by both teams. That was their 9th game of the LC and both teams took some serious punishment. Characters are banged up and down some guys. Need to get the retooling of the team started up. The dressers on the other hand were reduced to a slag heap atthe end. Losing their legend thrower a superstar blitzer and a star blitzer really hurt. They are a 6 man squad at this point and the road to recovery might be a long one.

Congrats to the Colorful ones in winning this grind of a tournament. They staggered over the finish line but in the end kept it all togther for that last push and VICTORY!!!

Dressers gave us two great major's runs but the "load" was to much and they unraveled in the end. Just hope they can get some R&R in and get back up and running before the kick off of next years majors.

Well Iam out of here...off to the FUMBBL Cup and hopefully another great major is instore for us. Bring on the Box VS Ranked show down. Lets settle it on the grid iron and have a great tournament.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2011 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for your coverage! Looking forward to the next one! =)

SL
 Jump to: