56 coaches online • Server time: 21:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
duderman

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, i would like to see league or tournament owned teams where if the coach drops out the team stays but the coach can go and be replaced without having to find a new coach and team, that way the flow of the league or tournament continue.

Last edited by duderman on %b %27, %2004 - %19:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Barash

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I think that would be a good idea, finally I can sell my teams on e-bay and make a living in fumbbl!

< eh.. bored? me? .. nooooo > Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a bad idea, might be tough though given the restrictions on the number of teams each coach is allowed, or server space for unowned teams.

Maybe each tourney should have to be presented to the "Gods" of Fumbbl and then they can give approval/access to the coach that allows "x" number of team spaces to be taken up on the server. Then the tourney organizer would be responsible for divying up the teams to people who apply for membership. Maybe existing teams could be trasferred to a particular tournament à la "transfer to div x"

Might save some space.

Might take lots of work.

Might be worth it.

I don't know, just throwing out some ideas.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Great Idea !!!!

Would make it much easier to keep leagues alive without trying to get "replacements" caught up on TR.

(IF it can be done)

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know a lot, but can't you already move your open/divX teams to tournament division?
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

MixX - yes you can. Point taken.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2004 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I am actually talking about moving a team that someone has already created in the T division and transferring ownership to the tournament...the tournament would then own the slot, not the player. Smile

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
 Jump to: