55 coaches online • Server time: 18:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

jimmi, stop ruining a good witch hunt!

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

He was simply comparing the win/loss ratios - way to make new people feel welcome you two.

pythrr wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
mridcully wrote:
Ok, i dont understand these standings. What are Marley ans Stikki doing down there? doesnt seem to make sense seeing their win/loss ratio... ?

Erm, you've been a member less than a week and Stikki hasn't played for a couple of months. So, how would you even know?

Sus-picious.....
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

oh lord, here we go...

--j

ImageImage
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
He was simply comparing the win/loss ratios - way to make new people feel welcome you two.

pythrr wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
mridcully wrote:
Ok, i dont understand these standings. What are Marley ans Stikki doing down there? doesnt seem to make sense seeing their win/loss ratio... ?

Erm, you've been a member less than a week and Stikki hasn't played for a couple of months. So, how would you even know?

Sus-picious.....

Yes, because me making an amusing comment on h-mouse's question (note the hyphen and ...: they are a bit of a give away) is really being unfriendly... /sigh
fangbanger

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Burn the witch.......hmmm, I seemed to have left my pitch fork and rope at home, would somone loan me a torch or a spade so I don't look out of place in this crowd?
Kinda looks like the group from the frankenstein up in arms village crowd!

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, in truth I probably did misinterpret what he was saying. I'm a bad bad mouse, so live with the little monster you created. I used to be a cheery fellow.

To clarify Stikki. Give him a good team and put him on the pitch, and he'd elfball with the best (that's how he liked to play, high scoring games and lots of throwing). However he can't manage teams to save his life, even if they came with a team management instruction kit, they'd look horrid after 30 or so games.

Loved his stars and kept them through thick and thin, mainly being a detriment to the rest of the team and his CR.
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, on reflection Pythrr I will withdraw my comment as it applies to you with an unreserved apology - just assumed you were trolling without a proper in-depth analysis of the subtleties of the punctuation. Pleased to see Harvestmouse's response above. However Pythrr, I do take issue with your use of the word 'amusing'. Wink

pythrr wrote:
Malmir wrote:

pythrr wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
mridcully wrote:

Sus-picious.....

Yes, because me making an amusing comment on h-mouse's question (note the hyphen and ...: they are a bit of a give away) is really being unfriendly... /sigh
mridcully

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Aehem..like suggested i just clicked the link and saw the win/loss ratio of the last three and it didnt make sense to me, so i thought i asked. i dont really understand what happened and for what witch like activity i could have been hunted, but since you seemed to have cleared it up to everyone else i will just asume this never happened Smile
So, what i get is that cr is calculated way more complicated then i thought and thats about it?
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
Actually, on reflection Pythrr I will withdraw my comment as it applies to you with an unreserved apology - just assumed you were trolling without a proper in-depth analysis of the subtleties of the punctuation. Pleased to see Harvestmouse's response above. However Pythrr, I do take issue with your use of the word 'amusing'. Wink ]

No problem. And I found it amusing, but then I'm used to, err, amusing myself...

Wink
lemf

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Much enjoyment from this post.
I suffer from severe mediocrity, and less tolerance than Stikki and so will bob along in the middle of the pack in my own pixel hugging way:).
The initial post by Painstate was an eyecatcher for me so thanks.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

mridcully wrote:
Aehem..like suggested i just clicked the link and saw the win/loss ratio of the last three and it didnt make sense to me....So, what i get is that cr is calculated way more complicated then i thought and thats about it?

Coach ranking just seems to be very heavily affected by a coach's last 10 or 20 matches even if he has played hundreds.

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
fangbanger

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2012 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhhhhhhh, does this mean thiers going to be no witch burning! Schucks I was so looking forward to it oh well...

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Overhamsteren wrote:
mridcully wrote:

Coach ranking just seems to be very heavily affected by a coach's last 10 or 20 matches even if he has played hundreds.

Does seem like that. Plus he may well have been losing to other poorly ranked coaches to really highlight this drop. Very interesting to see CR but we shouldn't take it too seriously.
johnalex

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2012 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

The truly remarkably horrible thing here is that... I can't even win at losing! =(
 Jump to: