42 coaches online • Server time: 16:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2012 - 07:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Or may be it was all just a joke.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2012 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well.... do not joke on that and it will be better for everyone.
There are some arguments that are a bit "dangerous".
No arm was intended, by anyone. No racism was intende, by anyone
Stop writing about that and let's talk about the crazy fun challenge!

The third game was played, orcs vs nurgle, and the orcs managed to score the winning 2-1 TD at turn 8 of the second half, after a bloody match, with tons of out (Nurgle started the last drive with 4 out)

No we've got a perfect tie! Two wins for every team, both 2-1, and a draw.
Quest for Sanity (WHITE NINJAS!) vs Elf Mediterranea (BLACK PIRATES!) 2-1
Nocturn serpentis (WHITE NINJAS!) vs Uuuuushhhh (BLACK PIRATES!) 2-2
Throw in the Hamer (WHITE NINJAS!) vs ITALY's got ORCS (BLACK PIRATE!) 1-2

Next two games will decide the result!

CHEEEER!
Nekran

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2012 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Sheer Brilliance (WHITE NINJAS!) vs Practice Wood Elfs (BLACK PIRATES!) 2-1

Nuffle was feeling particularly unwoody today and decided to therefore shower them with blessings of timely double skulls, early rr-needs and awful bounces.

The lizards managed to go into the 2nd half with a 1-0 lead and receiving the ball to boot as well. However, them elves did what them elves do and leapt a ball out of a cage, got it to their catcher in open space and scored all in one swift movement.

Luckily a lengthy drive ended up with a second Buffalo Soldier touchdown to win the game, roll doubles, become a blodger and most importantly tilt the table towards a 1st round White Ninjas victory!

The pressure is on SLIP's Clan squeek now!
Leilond

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2012 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

All in the last game
We have TWO 2-1 victory for the White Ninjas, ONE 2-1 victory for the Black Pirates, and a 2-2 draw
The last game will show the final result! For the Ninjas, a tie will be enought to win, while the Pirates need a 2-1 victory to draw, or a 2 TD difference victory to win!

GO SLIP!!!
uuni

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Did the White Ninjas win? Who drops? What next?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The white Ninjas have won the first round with a clear 3/1/1! Congratulations white ninjas! Awsome work!
Black Pirates failed and have to vote now for two coaches among them here in the forum. The two people with the most votes will have to compete in a final match where one of them can redeem himself and continue in the next challenge. The other coach will have to leave to competetion.

Round 2 happens to require also a vote. In round 2 only one coach of each group will play as a representative. Both groups have to also vote a representrative for the round two challenge.

So the Black Pirates have to vote three people. The White Ninjas one person.

You are allowed to vote for the same person to be removed and to compete as representative. You are allowed to vote for yourself.

All votes are made public and here in the forum. You can change your vote until everyone else has made their vote.

I'm looking forward to your responses Smile
SLIP

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Their win was 2/2/1. Could had been a draw in this round if my GR hadnt missed his dodge in the last turn of our game...
Leilond

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

My vote

The two to challenge to stay:
- Fummaski's "Elf Mediterranea"
- JimmyFantastic's "Practice Wood Elfs"
People interested in why I choose these two teams can PM me and ask.

The rapresentative:
Dreadlord's "ITALY's got ORKS"
uuni

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I can volunteer for White Ninjas representative for the round 9. What do others think?
SLIP

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I might be stupid but the one extra we are voting for is it a game to the death for those people or is it just to see what team that wins round 2?
Leilond

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

We have to make two votes

- The first vote are the two coaches of the pirates (only we pirates vote on this) that have to do a KO match to stay in the game or be thrown out from the tournament.

- The second vote are the coach that will be the representative: this coach will fight against the ninja's representative (they will vote this one) to see the outcome of the second turn.
Nekran

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the game is just to see who wins round 2, then there will be voting among the losing team once more.

I vote for SirAble's 'Up for the ChaL[L]enge' to represent us in battle, if only because of the awesome White Ninja he has as his team pic.

And sure I can hear you guys think "He only gave us a tie!?!?", but he was in the position that a tie was all he needed, which he managed to deliver.

"BUT!", you doubters will certainly counter, "He's missing a mummy next game!". To that I say... well... maybe that does kinda suck, but depending on the opponent he could get a decent inducement.

In short: The Ninja just wins.
SirAble

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Nekran... but you can thank Wreckage for the awesomeness of the Ninja Smile

Funnily enough, my vote is for you to play Smile Lizards are a big fat pain in the ass to play against. and you play them well.

TLDR: The Ninja wins... but so can Nekran Smile
Nekran

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

While I do have a 100% win-record with lizards on FUMBBL, that only includes last game in which my opponent got diced pretty badly... so dunno if you should let my lizard-skills influence your decisionmaking all that much Smile
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2012 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

My vote

The two to challenge to stay:
- Fummaski's "Elf Mediterranea"
- JimmyFantastic's "Practice Wood Elfs"
Seems fair for the 2 who lost to play off.
I didn't get diced too badly, well played Nekran.

The representative:
Dreadlord's "ITALY's got ORKS"
Seems fair for the winner to represent us.