23 coaches online • Server time: 04:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
So is it?
Yes
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
No
56%
 56%  [ 42 ]
maybpie
28%
 28%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 75

Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't take stuff to seriously it's hard to face life with that mindset Mr. Green

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Diced

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The box is the answer !
But don't face it with a serious mindset either.

ps. Big +1 to the guy up there who said that this begins with a pre-acceptance roster check. Accept, then check !
PowerFang

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Clearly no one knows me on this forum yet so you cant hear the "tone" in my posts - but just realise that im someone who accepts everything that blood bowl throws at you which means i cant possibly take anything seriously because else you would get soo frustrated with Blood Bowl that you would never be able to play the game.

But i also have no problems pointing out issues in peoples arguments that i dont agree with.

Let me throw one of these in my post so to help everyone understand my tone/mindeset Very Happy
licker

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

PowerFang wrote:
Its like saying:

You opinion doesnt matter because you are shorter then me. Only people the same height or taller can have valid opinions.

Good luck with that mindset in life though.

Eventually you learn to ignore pythrr or just start insulting him.

A good sense of humor is all well and fine, but sometimes you just need to call a douchebag a douchebag. Believe me, Pythrr won't think any less of you than he already does Wink
garyt1

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2012 - 08:01 Reply with quote Back to top

PowerFang wrote:
Clearly no one knows me on this forum yet so you cant hear the "tone" in my posts - but just realise that im someone who accepts everything that blood bowl throws at you which means i cant possibly take anything seriously because else you would get soo frustrated with Blood Bowl

You should definitely try Blackbox then. You will face the odd frustratingly setup team but you can quickly get games against teams that should be on a broadly similar level to yours and will usually provide a challenge. Always interesting to see who you draw!
 Jump to: