15 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Igvy

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

For me this is caused by net lags, there is always a bit of a lag, but any gap of even like 2 seconds and it will drop.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah D-link DWA-140 rangebooster N USB adapter is what's on my PC.

I'll have to keep watch on that light on the main router as I'm thinking maybe this has happened before & that it was temporary. When you say there may be a fault, though, do you mean on the whole network or just our connection?

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Either way it will likely be on the network but it could still just effect you. Is your connection fibre optic or copper cable? But this is definitely something you need to contact your isp about. Because the link light should always be solid green.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok then, I guess we need to call them & let them know.
As for the connection I've no idea if it's copper or fiber optic.
Anyhow it seems like that is the likely problem & spent enough time on this for now, thanks very much for all your help. Time for some sleep!

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2012 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

If you have a modem and a router you have fibre. If you just have a router it is probably copper but you can get 2 in 1 routers for fibre now so its hard to say. But yeah contact them tell them the link light is going off and flashing and they will know what to do.
 Jump to: