38 coaches online • Server time: 12:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BloodRunners

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 05:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to see a feature where a coach could put a good team on hold. Take him out of circulation, a temporary retirement status. That way, you could use one of your open spots to develop a new team and see if you like the new teams without having to put a team you do like into Div X or Div T. It wouldn't need to be much, Just a division that you could transfer into and out of. A division that would not allow you to play games and you could only have one or two teams there. I am no programmer and don't know how tough this would be to implement, but I would like to see it happen. If needed, I will send bribes and palm greasing fees thru paypal, just let me know what you need.
Mully

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice !

Along the same lines, sinced I've brought it up a gillion times, is there a reason we can't have 10 slots for open/X teams and break them up as we choose ?

Or even maybe 3 open slots, 3 div-x slots, and 4 that you can choose.

Or even increase the number of open slots.

Can we get an official response from an official?

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the reason for limiting the number of open slots is to encourage people to play in div-x. I'd imagine that if open and div-x had a roughly equal number of people playing games in them than they would open up more team slots in both because this incentive wouldn't be required. So my quick answer would be if you want more team slots get out there and play some more div-x games. For god sakes it open without aging, what more could you ask for? Sure you have to dodge a few ogre teams here and there but thats not to hard for all you veteran cherry pickers. Since i'm relatively certain this is the same thing any admin will tell you i will repeat one more time, Go PLay More Div-X Games!!! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Thmb, I got my 5 div-x slots filled as well (heh). So I'm really searching for option #3

Quote:

Or even increase the number of open slots.

But I'll take what I can get Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Play stunty leeg!!!

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: