30 coaches online • Server time: 08:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Matt_wyeth

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Why is the flying acrobat overpowered?? i just don't see it being an issue. i mean skinks are faster, TTM with stunty isn't and can never can become an automatic success flying acrobats will be taken out very great ease. This team is underpowered if anything.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Skinks are overpowered as well =).

Yes the team might be underpowered in terms of causing cass ... it is entirely overpowered in terms of winning games though (kinda the opposite of what snotlings are, right now.).

-Mnemon
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The agility of the passer when it comes to ttm is pretty insignificant. It's basically do i fumble or not, so the only things that really matters is the range on the ruler. I'm fairly certain that stunty only affects passing the ball not ttm, but even if it does this isn't the problem. If stunty affects ttm then a "short' pass would be at -2 so you would need a 4+ to get them away safely where as an ogre would need a 3+. You do however bypass the bonehead/always hungary rolls and have acess to team rerolls. 4+ with rr is much better than a 3+. SO right off we have much better odds of safely sending the little buggers on there way but this is alright it's when you hit the next role that they become broken. Having players that start with agility 4 and can be thrown is whats unbalanced. You basically need a 2+ roll to pick up the ball with one ag 4, 2+ to hand it off to the other ag 4, 4+ to pass them and then a 3+ to land. So you have a one turn td on 2+,2+,4+,3+ allowing a team reroll on any of those. Thats without any developement at all, now do you see why it's broken?

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

And once you get the abilities and free rerolls and all else, this team will be damn near unstoppable.

Sure, they have low armor and are very expensive [100K for a stunty is bull crap], but that is not the solution.

Drop the TTM. Even if they are acrobats, there is only so far they can throw one of their team mates. Try lifting and throwing someone your own size for about 25 yards. If you succeed, then you may make this team.

Z
 Jump to: