27 coaches online • Server time: 08:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 21, 2012 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

King_Ghidra wrote:
I wonder if Burn Notice is the lowest TV team to win a major. 1670 at kick-off of the final. I did a quick trawl and couldn't find one lower.

That said, it does seem that TVs in majors (and probably across the board) are generally lower under CRP than in the lrb4 era.

That is down to how TV (TR) is calculated. TV will always be lower for fat teams than TR ever was.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2012 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I completely forgot that Pete, good point.

Azure, yeah a slightly different question, as I was just thinking of TV in the final game, but another intriguing one, and yeah, it was remarkable that Jiger's bunch were also so moderate in TV. As you say, Wizard certainly seems to have proved its value in this tourney.
PainState

Post   Posted: May 21, 2012 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

King_Ghidra wrote:
As you say, Wizard certainly seems to have proved its value in this tourney.

I would add to that sentiment that we have had enough CRP majors in Box and Ranked that alot of coaches base their TV around the tactic to be able to "ride" the wizard inducment as far as they can. It is a crap shoot but one that has proven over the course of many majors can carry your team to victory. Even all the way to a final.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2012 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I can honestly say I would have never gotten close to the final without the wizard. It was key in my two hardest pre final matches. I had enough cash to insure I had it in the matches where I wasn't getting 150k in inducements.
 Jump to: