33 coaches online • Server time: 10:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2012 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

i'd also recommend that people be involved that have legitimate beta testing experience in other games, and not just "i played the game early!" experience....

--j

ImageImage
Roseph

Post   Posted: May 01, 2012 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

well if ya want a zen noob i would be willing to help out
WhatBall

Post   Posted: May 01, 2012 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Roseph! Good to see you about/

Has On1 been asked? Is he available? He is the king of finding crazy bugs and exploits.

Would love to help myself, but I wouldn't have the time to do it right and would be wasting a spot.

Post   Posted: May 01, 2012 - 06:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy Whatball im around everyday checkin in forums etc. harassing admins that sort of stuff
Russo

Post   Posted: May 01, 2012 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I am happy to help if you like. I have done some systems testing for my company when we have deployed new corporate software. I am not an ICT person but my role in testing has been from a process-mapping background where we have tried "to break the system" and see where the processes fall down because of our need to ensure the Customer service function met the diverse needs of approx 500,000 customers.

We usually kept an Excel log of all the functions we tested and tried to group them by similarity i.e.

1DB - no assist
1DB - with assist
2DB - no assist
2DB - with Assist
etc etc

I would also expect that in theory you would need to replicate this effect with Block Skill then dodge skill etc

We then wrote outcome and number of times the function had been tested and passed or failed

All I would need is to understand what functions you would like me to test specifically and if there is a timetable. I tend to play by appointment only but I do have the odd hour or so available 3-4 evenings a week.

let me know if I can be of any help in this

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Elyoukey

Post   Posted: May 01, 2012 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

As Hitonagashi i am a developper and good at finding and fixing complicated bugs (http://www.elyoukey.com/sac being a good demonstration if needed)
I am a tabletop addict and rule reference for several french players in RL tourneys.

(also to mention that the CRP.pdf respect the ergonomic max-3-clicks rules on any computer i use)

i would be glad to help.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: May 22, 2012 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Would like to apply to help test the SW functionality in Stunty. Thanks Kalimar.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2012 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I too would like to apply to test SW for the stunty division, as well as testing anything vampire related. Having played with vamps a fair bit in crp on fumbbl I know their many bugs inside out, and I also have a lot of free time on tueday, wednesday and thursday day times at the moment. Would be happy to help in anyway i can Smile
WhatBall

Post   Posted: May 22, 2012 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
I too would like to apply to test SW for the stunty division, as well as testing anything vampire related. Having played with vamps a fair bit in crp on fumbbl I know their many bugs inside out, and I also have a lot of free time on tueday, wednesday and thursday day times at the moment. Would be happy to help in anyway i can Smile

You bring the Strigs, I'll bring the Goblin Cheaters!

Post   Posted: May 22, 2012 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds like a great plan Very Happy
rangey

Post   Posted: May 27, 2012 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

If there is room to apply for helping to test the stunty secret weapon rules, then I am glad to volunteer. FUMBBL has been a good home for me for a number of years now, and I would like to help return something to the community if possible.

I am in NZ, which is currently GMT+12 I believe. If that means I am less likely to get games for testing purposes, then don't pick me.

Recording can be done in plain text or put into a spreadsheet if necessary.

Please let me know via pm either way.
fangbanger

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2012 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to help!
i'll play the Edited by staff out of it!

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2012 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I would love 2 play-test the new version.

I am at GMT+1. and can play a game a day.
I play-tested the previous beta version a lot and have a reasonable amount of games played.

\o/
jim
 Jump to: