36 coaches online • Server time: 11:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Postie

Post 9 Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well i don't know its a bug, since i happend to be cursed with a extreme amount of bad luck (even some of the guys i played started to feel sorry for me, well than it is bad!)

But last 4/5 games or so i get only very few winnigs. I looked at the dice result and its like 3+ 0(????) and 2+0 (??). I mean zero?? is it possible to roll that or is that 0 for something else? i mean getting like only 110k in 4 or 5 matches aint nice!
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wait until you hit high team rating and your winnings are 10k or 0 every game
Postie

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

my team rating is like 11 or 12 or maybe 10 for the alst couple or matches. I dont get any income at all.

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn! Your Team Rating is that low and you STILL don't get any money?! That's impossible mate, must be a bug for sure. Either that or the one and only player who must be on your team is embezzling it? Razz

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
theopacman

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

you should never have employed that hobgoblin sneaky git as team manager.

Seriously whats your ff and are you causing any CAS or scoring TDs?
low crowd no's and no +'s for TD/CAS could be to blame.
MixX

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

in short: no it's not a bug. The 0 comes from the match winnings table, in which your team rating is compared to the gate (number of fans showing up for the game). I assume you mean your FAN FACTOR is 10-11-12, not your team rating.. But read the rulebook, it's all in there! The first number IS a dice roll, and can be anything from 1 to 6. Add the modifiers, and multiply by 10,000, that's the amount you get.
Postie

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2004 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, yeah my ff is something around 12-11-10 (it varies but was 12 for a long time). I make an avarage of 2 cas or more in a game and atelast score 1 or more td last few games. Guess the booze and drugs are really costing a fortune these days! Well im atelast glad it aint a bug. The weird thing today was, my ff dropped, the gate was low (only like 50k fans) i made less cas and less td than usual i had like 3 times more winnigs :-s (60k now against 20k last few matches). Maybe its just a good roll....lets hope ill keep rolling good

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 01:26 Reply with quote Back to top

theopacman wrote:
you should never have employed that hobgoblin sneaky git as team manager.

Seriously whats your ff and are you causing any CAS or scoring TDs?
low crowd no's and no +'s for TD/CAS could be to blame.

scoring TD's and CAS has no direct influence on the match winnings. Only winning the match gives direct modifiers, along with the gate. TD's and CAS only affect the winnings in that they modify Fan Factor which in turn determines the gate of the next match..
Grod

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you playing other teams with low fan factors then? Your gate is probably low.

Oscar Wilde
 Jump to: