24 coaches online • Server time: 08:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2004 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

When ambushed by Gargantuan bats, my level 1 monk screamed," Ahhh, they're in my hair! They're in my hair!" and then proceded to be lunch.
Postie

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Famous last words of my Thief:

No really i think were save here from the dragon

Or better after opening a door seeing how a really really old lich king revives himself by beeing so powerfull that he managed to pull himself back out of the death reanimating in this really pissed off UBER LEVEL 40(!!!!) lich king who is powerfull enough to destroy the world if he wants to and is able to summon dragons, after while he was busy i stole his magic books and staff run away again and close the door behind me saying:

I really hope this wooden door can stop a pissed off lich king.....
Mordachai

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2004 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

My Ransard character (berserker) Sinken (approx. "slowpoke") in the swedish D&D equivalent Drakar och Demoner... after slowing the whole party down because of a severed leg (cut off by the knee) in Nidländska reningan (cleansing of Nidland)...

[right before charging forward in berserk (still with only one leg)]
Titta, en kattdemon - den va ful!!! Rraaaah!!!!

Translation: "Look, a catdemon - that one was ugly!!! Rraaaaah!!!!"

Got killed by the first blow... heh...

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Call of Chtulhu - Several of my characters in the campaign Masks of Nyarlhotep

- What could be wrong with looking into the painting? Your just paranoid as usual! (got sucked into it and eaten by lizards 40 000 000 years back in time)

Next char

- What could EVER happen if i put on this mask? (got a good look at a great old one and died from insanity a few moments later)

Next char

- You'll never take me alive stinking coppers! (no they didnt)

Next Char

- Put the gun down, im your friend remember? (got shot in the chest by insane friend)

Fun campaign, i recommend it Wink
jonis

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm the last words of a skaven lineman (before becoming one of my zombs Wink )
hey that golem doesn't look scary at all! i think i'll just throw a punch at him! (then duly proceeding to hit a skull, and i hit (4,5)+1 or sumthing like that and he was like kinda dead... Razz
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Newby Thief with newly found wand of fireballs.
-"Hey I'll test this by tossing a fireball into this here well. I invoke the command word for the wand."

-DM calculates effect of firing a 10 x 10 ft fireball into a 3 x 15 ft well "uh.. I think you better make a saving throw."

- After a 1 on a d20 is rolled. "Shit, anyone got some paper and dice so I can make a new character?"

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 02:28 Reply with quote Back to top

too many characters on too many computer RPGs..."I'll save the game (and 2 hours progress) after just ONE more "easy" fight"

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2004 - 03:17 Reply with quote Back to top

ozjesting: argh... so so true... did you have to remind me? all the pain... THE PAIN!
 Jump to: