18 coaches online • Server time: 05:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2012 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

*** Side note ***

I dont mind options that might have some leanings towards OP in 2ED ideas, or any other ideas that come from previous versions of Blood Bowl. Those ideas come from a time when coaches actually celebrated death, mayhem, randomness and fun. No one cared to meta game Blood Bowl back then.

Now Ponies as an example are not OP...they are borderline insane, dumb and a joke gone to far. Thus I dont support Ponies, Space Marines, Bretonians or variant fling rosters. Call me elitist if you like but Iam at my core a 2 Edition player at heart and will allways be so.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2012 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

If you're going for 2nd Ed rules, you need to add in some of the fun ones.

e.g.:
* When a minotaur kills someone, they run off to eat the body.
* If a werewolf is on the pitch at the same time asa treeman, roll a dice at the start of his move to see if he needs a call of nature.
* When a werewolf kills a skeleton, the werewolf runs off with the bones (goes off for the rest of the drive), and the skeleton cannot regenerate.

I think there was also something about halflings, if they started a turn near the sideline they had to roll to stop from heading into the crowd to get food.

Oh yeah, and chainsaws + bombs for anyone who wants them too Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2012 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Dalfort wrote:
Chaos See-Saw... do the Chaos See-saw, please please

You could make that a star player just like the majority of other secreat weapons. Available to Chaos, Chaos Pact and Nurgle.

Good luck coding that....it would be a dog in heat.

But I like the idea. Smile

It would be fairly simple, if you simplified it further it'd just be something with TTM. Eventually I want to push for this in stunty.
 Jump to: