37 coaches online • Server time: 15:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like a Black List function to filter out coaches who are on my Black List.
If this is not possible, even a Black List in the LFG2 page would be fine for me, so I can write there the coaches' names I don't want to play with.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I think its great.

should make getting games a lot quicker and easier. Only minor quibble is when you move your mouse over the info icon. I think this should show the full roster, instead of just basic info.

You could cut out all the stats and just have positional initials, stats and skills,

BC 6429 Sprint, Sure Feet, Block 150k

then RRs Apo etc included underneath.

It would just make things even faster and easier.
happygrue

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
I think its great.

should make getting games a lot quicker and easier. Only minor quibble is when you move your mouse over the info icon. I think this should show the full roster, instead of just basic info.

You could cut out all the stats and just have positional initials, stats and skills,

BC 6429 Sprint, Sure Feet, Block 150k

then RRs Apo etc included underneath.

It would just make things even faster and easier.

+1

EDIT: Also, it seems that my teams might be sorted by most games played at present? That throws a bunch of league teams that I don't ever want to look for games with on the screen with a mix of ranked teams. Even though they aren't selected, it means I have to go through the list to look at every team which isn't highlighted to see if I've deselected teams last time I was here that I want to include again. Separating by division or being able to filter teams would be great.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Apologies for being an idiot and not having a go myself yet (targeting tomorrow evening...) but what happens when you tick games? Is it a case of an auto client launch, or do you go back to your overview and you've been scheduled, or...?
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

when you accept a match up, it asks you again to accept or decline, if you accept then it launches the client, no game name is required. guess this is done like blackbox does it.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent.

I agree with the above points about outlining team construction a little more. I see it's going to make R games easier and less picky to get (yey), but we still need to retain a little of what makes the division bespoke (i.e. open games that we choose to play because we think they're fair / proper / acceptable). Hiding the makeup of a team a little will just lead to resentment later.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Excellent.

I agree with the above points about outlining team construction a little more. I see it's going to make R games easier and less picky to get (yey), but we still need to retain a little of what makes the division bespoke (i.e. open games that we choose to play because we think they're fair / proper / acceptable). Hiding the makeup of a team a little will just lead to resentment later.

It isn't hidden it just needs an extra click.

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

True, true. Poor wording accepted. I just mean the yellow box (from memory) with the skills in, etc. doesn't really give the full picture it could. Was agreeing with the above chat.
Cevap

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

When I'm choosing which teams to put on GF it lists teams that are already scheduled in a tournament after I ready them, I believe it's not intended to be that way Razz
Edit: Also their checkbox is ticked by default.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 19:21
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The system will not display matches for teams that are already scheduled, regardless of if they're selected or not.
Kelkka

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried the new system twice yesterday, got 2 games and the finder wasn't were crowded. Now there seems to be a whole lot more teams finding a game.
I'd suggest making the time a refused match-up stays hidden longer.

It currently suggests me close to 20 different matchups and refused ones pop back up before i can go through the bottom of the list.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 20:00
FUMBBL Staff

I recently changed the timer for declining a match to 5 minutes. Mind you, if I do updates to the backend system, these decisions will reset.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Pushed over some updates:

- Fix for Break Tackle and Diving Tackle counting as Tackle in the info popup
- Added a ranking bracket indicator to the coach name on the suggested games list
- Info popup now has a link to the team roster
- Info popup displays team record and form

Remember to shift-reload if these don't show for you.

Lol. I was about to write a comment saying it didn't work, when the site told me to log in before posting. =)
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 20:15
FUMBBL Staff

Heh.. That's sort of a requirement for it to work, yeah.
Fela

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2012 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Acceptance settings seem to reset after 2 mins? Seems a bit short.
 Jump to: