55 coaches online • Server time: 17:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Flynn

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 04:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i think it is
personally i think that if they down powered all the players who cost more than 100k to the point where they cost 100k it would fix a lot of the problems with the more broken players
like war dancers
etc etc etc

any thoughts?

Goodbye Cusi
Flynn

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

im not talking about big guys

Goodbye Cusi
halby

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

they should just make human linemen 120k.
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

well
i think wardancers are so expensive... and still so good... remove Block from their repertoire, and make em 100 k

Witchies... remove dodge and shes done....

pro elf catcher... well... i think its okay the way it is... its annoying, but hell its expensive!
any other thoughts?
Flynn

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

pro elf catcher is 100k, pro elf blitzer is 110k

Goodbye Cusi
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 05:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't agree with this at all.

1. Wardancer: As much as i hate them woodies really need them as they are and over time as people get more tackle they balance out.

2. Bull Centaurs: Bulls are probably a little overpowered but without them as they are chaos dwarves would be severly underpowered. I don't think they are broken enough to worry about fixing.

3. Witch Elves: Anyone who thinks darkelves are overpowered and need there witches toned down is just plain crazy.

4. Pro Elf Blitzer: I really don't see any problem with this guy at all.

5. Werewolf: Great player and essential to the team. The high cost is a seriouse balancing factor in this case because they need to be replaced so often. Overall i would say necro are a weak team so leave the only thing they have going for them alone.

6. Flesh Golum: If anything these guys are severly overpriced. Should probably cost 100k instead like the much better mummy.

7. Khemri Mummy: As much as everybody hates khemri the only thing they have are there mummies and the mummies on the team should be 10k more because they get more of them. Bashy as hell but without the mummies or with weakened mummies you have one worthless team.

I'm pretty sure thats all of them. The only one i would even consider touching is the bull but even then i can't think of anything to change without killing chaos dwarves. Most of these players are very very well balanced within there teams and are very important to there teams so messing with them would be stupid imo.

Last edited by thmbscrws on %b %25, %2004 - %05:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

thmbscrws wrote:
I don't agree with this at all.

1. Wardancer: As much as i hate them woodies really need them as they are and over time as people get more tackle they balance out.

2. Bull Centaurs: Bulls are probably a little overpowered but without them as they are chaos dwarves would be severly underpowered. I don't think they are broken enough to worry about fixing.

3. Witch Elves: Anyone who thinks darkelves are overpowered and need there witches toned down is just plain crazy.

4. Pro Elf Blitzer: I really don't see any problem with this guy at all.

5. Werewolf: Great player and essential to the team. The high cost is a seriouse balancing factor in this case because they need to be replaced so often. Overall i would say necro are a weak team so leave the only thing they have going for them alone.

6. Flesh Golum: If anything these guys are severly overpriced. Should probably cost 100k instead like the much better mummy.

7. Khemri Mummy: As much as everybody hates khemri the only thing they have are there mummies and the mummies on the team should be 10k more because they get more of them. Bashy as hell but without the mummies or with weakened mummies you have one worthless team.

I'm pretty sure thats all of them. The only one i would even consider touching is the bull but even then i can't think of anything to change without killing chaos dwarves. Most of these players are very very well balanced within there teams and are very important to there teams so messing with them would be stupid imo.
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 05:41 Reply with quote Back to top

opps, went edit my spelling and i quoted myself. Embarassed

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Much like the 120K Ogre... he boneheaded

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Thrall you will probably get a better response if you post this on tbb ;]

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. Lets limit all teams to linemen only, because if starting positional players have skills, the whole game is unbalanced.

Then we can call it peasant bowl...

Oscar Wilde
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If god didnt want us to eat peasants he wouldn't have made them out of meat!

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2004 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

It is supposed that in Blood bowl, the team which scores more touchdowns win Laughing

When you have a whole team with AG 4 (like elves), they pick the ball with 2+, dodge +2, quick pass 2+, and all this elf-stuff, it helps a lot to score, more than the AG 3 of the rest of the teams.

Elf players should be expensive because the worht it, if you don't think that please play with dwarfs and try to score in two turns without a runner or play humans and watch your players trying to doge away from nasty guys. Laughing

I think also that this system has been working for more than 10 years, and works fine, if you want cheeaper AG 4-very-good-players, try Skavens, but may be isn't fun to lack of a bl***y whole AG 4 team. Twisted Evil
 Jump to: