55 coaches online • Server time: 19:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2013 - 10:04
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen anywhere this is stated, but do the tables use cas difference rather than td difference to settle ties? From looking I'm pretty sure it does but it's always best to check Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2013 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Tiebreaker is TD difference plus half of Cas difference.

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2013 - 11:29
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks for that. Now that you've said it that number next to my points makes a lot more sense Smile

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to all in Group VI. Swiss is clearly a difficult nut to crack online; but the combination of format, opposition and revamped Stunty made this the best FUMBBL tournament I've played in for an age.

Looking forward to more.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

yes! what goo said! much funs!

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

This has been awesome. Smile On life support, but lovin' it. If this is the end, well, next time I'll go farther!

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2013 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Great to hear Mr. Goo. I'm hoping this is the start of Stunty being played more and more and continuing to provide what it aims for, fun.

Post   Posted: Mar 26, 2013 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

With one more day left, I wanted to remind coaches about the finals, and how things will play out.

Again, this is an Official FUMBBL Tournament, so coaches are expected to follow the rules regarding the tournament scene.

For the final bracket, which will be a 16 team KO tournament, coaches will have 1 week to apply to the final bracket. Winners of each bracket will receive an automatic spot in the final bracket. The second place team in each qualifier bracket will be entered into a random drawing to determine the final 3 spots. In the event of a tie, +TDs will be counted, then +Cas. If teams are still tied after that, all participants will be entered into the drawing.

The final KO bracket will kick of on April 3rd, and have 1 week deadlines. Additionally, all coaches will be allowed to play a maximum of 3 games between the end of your qualifier bracket, and the start of the tournament. If you play more than 3 games, you will be disqualified from the finals. This includes any second place team that is entering for a spot in the finals.

Lastly, coaches will need to apply to the main tournament group to be entered into the brackets.

So in closing:

1) Final KO bracket starts on April 3rd
2) If eligible, apply at the main group page
3) No more than 3 games between the end of qualifiers, and the beginning of the final bracket
4) All first place teams qualify, and 3 random second place teams

Congrats to the winners of each bracket, and those that may win, for brackets that have not finished, and good luck in the finals!

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: