32 coaches online • Server time: 10:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
badenprinz

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, everybody like to play fumbbl in an international football like league?

Then, join the International League, here comes the comeback!

How to join us:

You can apply with any new league team. It should have the initials [IL] before its teamname, so anybody can notice, that this is an [IL] team.

Apply here : http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7092&p=members

Start of the comeback season:

Start-Open Round Robin and Summer Cup

Because all need a new league team, we want to start some open round robin tournaments with max. 25 players. This open round robin is for build your teams and to get higher TV for the Summer Cup, the national leagues, etc. You have 3 or 4 weeks before the Summer Cup to play as many as game you can (max. 24 Wink )

You may apply from now on and in 2 weeks we will start the Open Round Robin!!!

Normally each season starts off with the summer cup a swiss tourney where the teams can get into shape. It will start in June/July. While the summer cup will be played, all applicants of it and the open round robin before will get a PM to apply for the national leagues, so you should play in the Open Round Robin and/or the Summer Cup Wink

National Leagues

We’re trying to build up national leagues which should consist of at least 6 players (can be more). If your nation hasn’t enough players you can play in the mercenaries league. In the national championships each league plays to find out their best teams. To have a bit of diversity in the league each race is only allowed twice in every national league.

League, Uefa Cup and Intertoto

When the leagues found out their best teams then the international championhips starts with Champions League, Uefa Cup and Intertoto. The places 1 and 2 of the national championships will come in the Champions League, the places 3 and 4 in the Uefa Cup and the rest in Intertoto.

World Cup

Last, but not least the season ends with the nations playing each other in the world cup. The team captain of each nation decides 5 coaches to play in the World Cup

Other things:

If you have questions about the IL, please ask:
Badenprinz (http://fumbbl.com/~badenprinz) or
NickNutria (http://fumbbl.com/~NickNutria)

Links:

If you need more informations, look there: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7092

See you soon in IL! Wink

NickNutria and Badenprinz
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm BillBrasky, and I approve the International League.
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

This sounds great, but I would not be able to commit to a schedule for the next month or two. Will there be a way for teams to join later?

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

If you apply after the start of the national leagues, you will play in a open round robinwith other people. If you apply after the start of the summer cup (probably end of June), there will be a forum entry for people,who hasn't played yet
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks. End of June is what I'm shooting for.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to hear, it is coming back Smile
Hope it starts off great.
Thank you!
SvenS

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to hear its back. New teams AGAIN,Im not fond of.
Will older teams be allowed back in later?

SL
badenprinz

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

You need an [IL] before the teamname, you are the only one with a old team and the [IL], sry, all old teams will be kicked! but you may use your new team in the next season too
SvenS

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll admin the swedish group if we get enough people, but doubt I'll play myself this season then.
Hopefully I can join later.

SL
KJG

Post   Posted: May 20, 2013 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

This actually sounds pretty cool. Maybe it's time for me to become a little more active on fumbbl again Smile
 Jump to: