18 coaches online • Server time: 07:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2004 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I've noticed that lately, every now and then, when I select (or my opponent selects) a Block die result, the Java client uses the other result.(often a down result for the blocker)

I thought at first I had been mis-clicking..but in the game i just played, I am 100% sure I picked POW and not SKULL.

Has anyone else been having this rare problem?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2004 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have not noticed anything like this. Have you tried to re-install the JavaBowl from the start?

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2004 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a crappy mouse, so i often misclick things...moving, dodges into 6 tacklezones...it's great...i've been fairly lucky, and only misclicked a block a few times, mostly due to haste i think.
Dooby

Post 12 Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Never heard of that one before - ever seen the simpsons episode where Homer gets to 300 lbs for disability.

"The fingers you are using for this game of blood bowl are too chubby - please go on a diet"
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I know I don't have a crappy mouse..(cordless logitech MX700 optical)..and I've been watching it as close as possible of late.

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

another possible problem is that you might be out of sync with your opponent
i will take this opportunity to remind everyone that playing games out of sync is a terrible idea
if you happen to be in sync with your opponent when this happens try completly uninstalling and reinstalling everything related to bloodbowl

Goodbye Cusi
Hovring

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I've seen it too Smile

My opponent complained and he was right somethin was wrong. So nothing with being out of sync here
Gibbering_Gambits

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I've had something like this happen: I go to hit 'pow' after clicking i drag my mouse over the next result and during this time my connection lags. This results in the other result, At 1st I felt the exact same way you have described, but everytime it has happened to me it has been as a result of lag, i've done the same thing with clicking block and accidentally getting blitz. So is it possible that your systems are lagging for some reason or another? Just my experience and $0.02...
 Jump to: