33 coaches online • Server time: 13:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

To honour Christer's changes to the scheduler, The Real Black Sprint kicked off 16/12/2013!

Results are from your team's best 'sprint' of 16 consecutive qualifying games. Games qualify when either the team or their opponents are over 1400TV.

You have until the last day in January to complete your Sprint(s). Only the best one counts.

Get stuck in!

Good luck and kill some CPOMBers if you can. Wink

Last edited by koadah on %b %18, %2013 - %13:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

After a fast start Xnoelx's no CPOMB Boxcutters lead the Sprint. Though a 1/1/2 recent record leaves their position vulnerable. DukeTyrion's Slime Barons (4/1/1) look ready to pounce.

Currently four chaos teams make the top 10 along with one each for Nurgle, necros, human, dark elf, vampire and chaos dwarf.

There is plenty of bash around at the top. Top humans are Super Sleuths (CCSenor 2/1/1). Tope elves are Quick'n'dirty (KFoged (2/0/1)).

But it's early days. You have until the end of January to record a winning Sprint.

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I love that ogres have a better record than wood elves at the moment. Those ogre coaches out there should probably take a screen shot.

Join the Human League Premiership!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

gah, damn you and yr 1400 limit! mngs took me to 1370 for one win! boo

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunenzed wrote:
I love that ogres have a better record than wood elves at the moment. Those ogre coaches out there should probably take a screen shot.

Better record at what, cas against? 31 cas against in 5 matches is quite something but not sure it's worth celebrating. Laughing

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

at the time of posting http://www.cmanu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bb/stats/stats.html this list had the ogres one place higher. The wood elves have picked up another win since then taking their win ratio to 26.7% after 15 games in the new box.

Goblins can still point and laugh at the wardancers as they are running at 40.6% after 16 games.

Join the Human League Premiership!
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2013 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah cheers, was looking at the sprint page Smile

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2013 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

XNoelx's Boxcutters are first to complete a Real Black Box Sprint. With some strong teams in the chasing pack they will need to improve on their 8/3/5 record if they want to take the title.

At the time of writing there were nine chaos, two Nurgle, chaos dwarf, Necro and one pact, vampire, khemri, human & dark elf team in the top twenty.

Check out the Big Games

If you are not someone who follows fashion, put on your best pirate wear an go ARR!!!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2013 - 08:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Proud to say, not only am I still in the lead (thanks to being the only person to do a complete sprint so far), I now also have the worst team in the competition. While not appearing at the bottom of the list for whatever reason (I couldn't see any obvious ordering after TV), my Nurgle have the most games played out of all the teams with 0 points...