47 coaches online • Server time: 19:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Beerox

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Overhamsteren wrote:
More cards are awesome but yeah there are some seriously bonkers ones in the dirty plays deck...although still not worse than a wizard I guess.... Surprised

A thing I've been wondering about, do we actually have the Ring of Teleportation at the moment?

Nothing is more random than a bloody wiz!

As to Kalimar... We need to get this dude a real nice Valentine or something.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

A helpful feature would be a ringing tone when 3 minutes passed by in the turn of the active player, so he can hurry up.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 04:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Yep. But I also would rather we don't see mega fallout over a perceived unjust result without at least a chat. It was just an example, you can insert any game you care about, and we all have those.

As I said. For another day. Wink

how would this be any different than people whining about the dice? Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait a minute, is this why WhatBall hasn't been able to focus on Stunty? If so, I must disapprove of this entire endeavor.

Oh wait, that's crazy talk Very Happy Three cheers for Kalimar and the testing crew!

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
Wait a minute, is this why WhatBall hasn't been able to focus on Stunty? If so, I must disapprove of this entire endeavor.

Oh wait, that's crazy talk Very Happy Three cheers for Kalimar and the testing crew!

Laughing
I was busy cleaning up all the of the bugs, prioritizing and deduping them to get ready for the new version testing. Now that it is testing, I won't be doing it as much as the core testing guys. I don't have the time or their patience to do as much as they do. Real life is the biggest reason I am not spending more time with Stunty, that and a bit of a recharge of the batteries before I tackle more changes.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Blatant Foul is going to be awesome.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:

You know full well the RNG is biased and unbalanced. It's all over the place! You never know whether you'll get 1s or 6s or whatever! I once rolled 10 pushes in a row. That's just insane!

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
pythrr wrote:

You know full well the RNG is biased and unbalanced. It's all over the place! You never know whether you'll get 1s or 6s or whatever! I once rolled 10 pushes in a row. That's just insane!

yeah tell me about it. Its totally broken, regen only works 50% of the time for me, not fair!

Cool

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Will we be able to paste skill updates into the chat window in test mode?

Or better still load teams from saved/modded xml/json

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:

If i understand you correctly -

In test mode you can give any players any skills or stats with commands listed in the help section in the test client. This will still work in the new client.

In answer to your second question, I would need to check with Kalimar but as far as I am aware no.

Last edited by Garion on %b %28, %2014 - %14:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry i didn't read the whole discussion. Will this testing work for Stunty Leeg as well? There are some bugs to report there too.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Crook666 wrote:
sorry i didn't read the whole discussion. Will this testing work for Stunty Leeg as well? There are some bugs to report there too.

yes the test client has all stunty and regular teams.

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
A helpful feature would be a ringing tone when 3 minutes passed by in the turn of the active player, so he can hurry up.

+1

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
koadah wrote:

In test mode you can give any players any skills or stats with commands listed in the help section in the test client. This will still work in the new client.

What I meant was can you key them once in eg notepad then just paste them in when you need them rather than having to key them all each time. Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2014 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Garion wrote:
koadah wrote:

What I meant was can you key them once in eg notepad then just paste them in when you need them rather than having to key them all each time. Smile

You need to add some security exceptions to your local Java environment to allow copy/paste to reach Java applications. Some people solved that a couple of months ago here on forums, I don't just now recall where.

Far side cannot override your near side security restrictions, you will have to do it yourself. Sad
 Jump to: