36 coaches online • Server time: 12:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Speccing and Playing...goto Post Southern Wastes Leag...goto Post Theory-craft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2014 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the place for all things related to the greatest spectacle in Stunty, the Stunty Cup. Welcome to Altdorf. Make your predictions, talk trash, eat, and have fun.

A number of the more well-known teams, including past tournament winners, have already arrived. The practice pitches and banquet halls are being booked up quickly.

Apply now! (multiple team entries from the same coach will be rejected)

Last edited by WhatBall on Jul 11, 2014 - 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a limit to number of teams allowed in?
Crook666

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Rumors say that Shamrock Armada Reloaded might join the tournament as pretenders for the cup. The gnomes have been seen packing their bags and shopping for a lot of dynamite, a wagon is currently parked in front of their residence waiting to bring them to a secret destination.

Are they simply going for holidays in some sunny place or are they determined to fight and die, snap necks and blow bodies up, burn skulls and ruin legs? We'll know about it in short time.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

A local villager has reported that Castle Drachenfels is once again occupied. The creatures of the Sigmar forsaken place are once again active.

The local seer rolls the bones of fate and sees the minnions of Drachenfels marching on the Stunty Cup.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Trever told his little guys that its all or nothing. See you there.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

You're right Pain, I have forsaken that freakin' castle. Food is atrocious and the service? Don't get me started.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the crypts of Castle Drachenfels the door to a ancient crypt slowly opens.

Lord George Lutipold emerges with a grim look of determination.

He ascends from the ancient crypt to the surface and enters the barn were the coachmen are at rest. He rousts them from their deep sleep.

The Coachmen are getting ready to storm the stunty cup.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

A mysterious horde of Zebras has appeared around the stadiums. Rumour has it that they're the fan club of one of the participant teams. Unfortunately, they've been barred from entering the stadiums. Something to do with some forged tickets...
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:
Is there a limit to number of teams allowed in?

One team only. This is a knock-out format, same as the FUMBBL Cup, except that if you lose the first game you go to a loser's bracket KO tournament.

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought he meant total number of teams, not per coach. And as I understand it, there is no limit on the total; everyone gets in, right?

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2014 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone should get in, but it s not guaranteed. For example, if we get 66 entrants, I would cut it at 64, instead of 128 and whole pile of first round byes.

So don't leave it until the last minute.

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2014 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Before we begin, I just want to remind you all that There's No Crying in Bloodbowl!
Pentalarc

Post   Posted: Jul 12, 2014 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Heee heee heee heee heee heee

(scratch scratch)

are you hiding? Where AAAARREEE you?! There's no need to hide, we just want to play with you. We need new friends to play with. . .the old ones had so much fun . . .THEY JUST WENT TO PIECES!

Mr. Nurgle says that we can join the Stunty Cup and make some new friends. We just want you to be hAPPY

Living can make you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD. We just want to help. It's easy to turn that frown upside down if you tURN tHE wHOLE hEAD.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're waiting . . .

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=741119
jmonforton

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2014 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

So where does one apply? I'm sure its right in front of me but I can't find the right spot.
Motskari

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2014 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

jmonforton wrote:
So where does one apply? I'm sure its right in front of me but I can't find the right spot.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=7202&p=members
 Jump to: