17 coaches online • Server time: 06:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xyon

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2014 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

NWL, THE premier promotion/demotion league for the north american timezone here on fumbbl is back! After a brief lapse of mental stability, management has decided to keep it pure, no league special rules will be in place.

In addition, all restrictions on teams are lifted.

Any person wishing to join the NWL for its next season can create a brand new League division team of any race, and apply to the group. https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=3227&op=view

This first restart season will be an 8 round round-robin scheduled season, featuring all teams in one division to compete for the 8 spots in the premier division!

After this season, regular seasonal play will happen where the best 3 teams in the General division get promoted to the Premier division, while the worst 3 teams in Premier get demoted.

The wasteland is a vast and mysterious place, any theme you wish to bring concerning team background will be accepted!

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2014 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

You should really join this league is you live in the US or Canada.
We would also accept coaches from Argentina or Brazil or Mexico or Chile or Cuba or The Bahamas if any exist.
We have never had any Central or South American coaches before.
But if you exist you probably are available to play during the TIMES ZONES we are looking to play games.
Beinvenidos!!! Soy habla mal espanol. Muy mal.
BobBifford

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2014 - 04:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I could be interest, all new teams or no? i see teams with experience.
xyon

Post   Posted: Sep 23, 2014 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Each season, new teams join in with the teams from previous seasons, we generally find that inducements make up a great deal of the distance between TV values from new and old teams.

Plus, every team that is in the NWL now, has had to face off against the old teams that were around when we joined the league, no team here has gotten to only face off against other new teams, all teams have had to face off against higher TV teams and managed to survive.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
xyon

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2014 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump, season will be starting october 12, so, get goin people!

JimmyFantastic wrote:
xyon

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

We have a few old coaches making new teams, and already one new coach with a new team so far, come one come all come join the fun!

JimmyFantastic wrote:
 Jump to: