42 coaches online • Server time: 00:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Inforthepain

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I were thinking about Quoloth the Fierce, he have the Stakes skill but lacks the Stab skill. Shall I interpenetrate this as if Quoloth ever earned the Stab skill (trough 100k magic card stiletto) will he be a mean little bugger or how does intend to work? I am a bit confused about the rules here.

I got one more question regarding Quoloths Stake skill; Who does the Stake skill work against in stunty? As the Stake skill are written like this;

"This player is armed with special stakes that are blessed to cause extra damage to the Undead and those that work with them. This player may add 1 to the Armour roll when they make a Stab attack against any player playing for a Khemri, Necromantic. Undead or Vampire team?"

Will this give Quoloth +1 against the Strigoyan vampires or shall I assume that every member of Stunty Leeg have such short expectancy of a life span, so that you could count them as good as dead? With other words kinda of undeadish atm and by that giving Quoloth +1 whenever he stabs anyone?

//inforthepain

Last edited by Inforthepain on %b %10, %2014 - %14:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

"assume that the creator were a slacker and couldn't be arsed to type in that he also had stab?"

I thinking of a phrase to answer that, however it would get me banned. Why don't you get off of your slacker arse and do something about it? You found a mistake before and let others do the work fixing. Crap like this really annoys me. This is not a pay to play site, it's a community with helpers giving up their free time to make this a better place. A few of these helpers do far too much.

The 'creator' is super busy right now making FUMBBL a better place. Even if you linked where the mistake is printed or if it was in the client would be a little bit more help, rather than superfluous comments like this.

So all I can assume from your vagueness is yes kudos, again you have found another mistake/failed to be updated in the wiki. Have a cookie. Stakes was an lrb 4 that no longer exists. It would do nothing in the current client.
Inforthepain

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I will have to scratch that, it were a pre-morning-coffe phrasing. I see now that I came along as a huge arse. I am sorry for that! It wasn't my attention to be rude and offend someone, I am truly sorry.

I love the stunty leeg and want to promote it to more people but when rules can be missimterpied will arguments about rules come up, I just wanted to clear one of those up.

Once again sorry for my morning typeing

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally at home, not typing at the buss anymore. I figured out a way to test the rules at fumbbl by creating a "test" game for 2 stunty teams. The Stakes does nothing and might be as harvestmouse points out, a reminder from earlier versions. The questions still remains, is it suppose to be like this or are this a typo that haven't been noticed? If its a typo, can it be found in the rule book at page 11 and also at the Wiki. I know it is up to everybody contribute and update the Wiki, but I don't know if Quoloth are supposed to have stab or not, if he is supposed to have stab would he be on my prior-list to hire but if lacking would I probably never hire him.

Reading the lore (page 41 of the stunty handbook) about Quoloth makes me feel like he is supposed to have stab in his arsenal and I would be glad to see him get his stab on even though I don't have any proper skink team.... Yet!

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

He never had Stab in any of the incarnations that I can see. It does make Stakes useless as a skill though. Will consider adding Stab.

Post   Posted: Oct 10, 2014 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking back at the Stunty Star Players thread where he was originally created, he never had Stab at any stage. I also suspect that he was meant to though, and that it was an oversight. I guess only Hito can really answer that though. Or maybe WhatBall or Shadow.

ninjaed while trawling through that old thread.

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2014 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Inforthepain wrote:
Okay, I will have to scratch that, it were a pre-morning-coffe phrasing. I see now that I came along as a huge arse. I am sorry for that! It wasn't my attention to be rude and offend someone, I am truly sorry.

I love the stunty leeg and want to promote it to more people but when rules can be missimterpied will arguments about rules come up, I just wanted to clear one of those up.

Once again sorry for my morning typeing

Sure thing. Truce and thank you for this well written post.
 Jump to: