48 coaches online • Server time: 15:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Merrick18818

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't know where to put this question.

Just playing against Nurgle with Goblins when I dodged my Looney into 3 tackles to try and chainsaw the ball carrier.

Even though it says he has Stunty, the tackle zones still affected him. Was I being stupid in thinking he ignored tackle zones, or is this a mistake on the part of the game?
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Should still have been a 3+ Dodge but with no Dodge Skill there would be no RR (unless you had a Team RR of course).

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The reason he doesn't get the dodging benefit from his Stunty skill is because he also has the Secret Weapon skill. I forget whether that is stipulated under the Stunty or Secret Weapon skill description, but it is specified in one of them.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

awesome, I knew you'd know Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Only because I did exactly the same thing myself once upon a while ago and someone else answered the same question for me. Mistakes are the best teachers...

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 03:00 Reply with quote Back to top

They get the detriment of stunty still though Wink
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

is that why they removed the Secret Weapon from the Pogoer then? because it ruins the dodging ability...

and good point Fortis Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

they remade the rules for secret weapon entirely at the same time, but yeah, sure, why not.
jamesfarrell129

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

... and that is why you give them Leap Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2014 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

jamesfarrell129 wrote:

rofl
that's something I would like to see irl
bufafiller

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

His name was Johnny, and one day he came home from school looking so miserable that his mother was worried. “What is wrong?” she finally asked. Out of his trousers pocket, Johnny fished a note from the teacher which said, “Johnny has been a very naughty boy. Please have a serious talk with him.”“What did you do?” asked mother.“Nothing,” sobbed Johnny, “except that the teacher asked a question and I was the only one who could answer it.”“H’m,” murmured mother, “what was the question?”“Who put the dead mouse in my drawer?” answered Johnny.Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
cameronhawkins

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

bufafiller wrote:
His name was Johnny, and one day he came home from school looking so miserable that his mother was worried. “What is wrong?” she finally asked. Out of his trousers pocket, Johnny fished a note from the teacher which said, “Johnny has been a very naughty boy. Please have a serious talk with him.”“What did you do?” asked mother.“Nothing,” sobbed Johnny, “except that the teacher asked a question and I was the only one who could answer it.”“H’m,” murmured mother, “what was the question?”“Who put the dead mouse in my drawer?” answered Johnny.Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

You are the weirdest bot I have ever seen.
jamesfarrell129

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
jamesfarrell129 wrote:

rofl
that's something I would like to see irl

I used one at the NAFC this year... (having read about someone else doing the same elsewhere). I think I only even tried it once, maybe twice... but it was a threat people had to deal with. And the time it worked was priceless Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2015 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to bring this back up, but just to confirm, is it correct that the Looney doesn't always dodge on a 3+?
Kam

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2015 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Check the rulebook. It is. Wink

Jump to: