26 coaches online • Server time: 08:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Bo LLC is looking to open up their first 5 franchises across the old world.

Bo is looking for 5 dedicated trainers who are current or former Blood Bowl players to open up these new locations.

Bo LLC will provided finacial and technical support for running your bussiness, since we all know you have no clue how to do it yourself.

Minnimum requirements to be considered as a owner of one of the new franchises.

1)atleast 1 +ST required

2)Minimum of 76+ SPP for the franchise owner.

We do not discriminate due to race or skill selection.

Openings will be weighed on location of the store in order to cover a broad spectrum of the Blood Bowl community.

+ST coupled with +AG will be give priority due to cross training for the more agile players. This will increase revenue stream and broaden our exposure.

So if you are interested leave your link and contact info so Bo LLC can get in touch with you.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Samuro could use the money a franchise might bring in. His pension from the Legion of Orgrimmar doesn't quite keep him in the "style to which he has become accustomed" anymore. He's got a couple niggling injuries but could still suit up and play if he really needed to.

Samuro, Orc Blitzer
46 Games / 107 spp
6 / 4 / 5 / 9
Block, +AG, +AG, Mighty Blow, Tackle, +ST

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Razor Beatfun doesn't have any +AG but he can dodge and leap, and would you just look at the calves on those long legs!

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Aztec is one of the best in the business, but not the best at business.

He doesn't like humans, but he likes gold, so will overlook Bo's racial disadvantage and agree to head an orc franchise. It may have to be covertly backed by Bo LLC, given that orcs will be the main customers.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

[url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=9144514]Way says: I am no mere human. I do not need +AG to meet your miniscule standards. 76 SPP? The world is not yet ready for me. I will return.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Jongor would love this, but he has not earned half of the SPP needed yet. Maybe the prospect will speed up the process of him skilling, though. And who knows? Maybe he even gets +AG as the second Agility Monster ever!

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:
[url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=9144514]Way says: I am no mere human. I do not need +AG to meet your miniscule standards. 76 SPP? The world is not yet ready for me. I will return.

haha
Everyone on this team gets built the same way which is rather Vincent Bluerock ...

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

He's not entirely sure what he's applying for, but James Jameson is interested.

Bonus fact, he's a bona-fide Larson completer.

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
Toombs

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=9042539

Fleshbiter is willing to take some time off from coaching wolves if there is any needs for a trainer with connections to the dead and the dying.
Kharnete

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

If Bo wants to expand the business to Altdorf, the good old Jugon would love to get a franchise there. As a local legend, a brand with his image would be a success.

Though if an Agility expansion is what Bo really wants, Papa Piquillo has showed some interest. He has too much free time since his retirement and not enough gold.
Tauro

Post   Posted: May 16, 2013 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

How about Kurt Russel? Razz

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8762968
Lorebass

Post   Posted: May 17, 2013 - 00:25
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Cen Yen Is looking for work now that he only does part-time training due to his back injury. His name is even a type of currency! (translates to big bucks for the company)

Skink 9/2/4/7 Sure Hands/Sprint (to ensure safe and timely delivery of profits to the CEO's Hoard Account) So what if he ain't some Hercule. Profit safety is what counts!
licker

Post   Posted: May 17, 2013 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Owen is looking for something different now that he picked up a niggled back. Of course he meets the requirements of being extra strong for his build, but he's also super fast and really agile.

To top it off, he's a sneaky tackler who doesn't mind going down to get the job done, and when he blitzes you... well he really BLITZES you. Just can't get enough contact good ol' Owen.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2013 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Bo might be dead but his legacy still lives on across the old world. Bo LLC is expanding monthly and still going strong.

"Hi my name is Joe Nameth and I have been training at the Altdorf Bo LLC now for a few months.

The +ST is popping and I look and feel great. I dont want to be one of those malinged thrower types, what ever that is.

So I got Bo LLC to make sure that does not happen. You need to get your team trainer signed up with Bo LLC and get the team in the gym and pumping the iron."

Another statisfied customer of Bo LLC. Are you a member yet at your local Bo gym?

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2013 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Bo LLC has expanded its line of products.

Introducing. Bo Armor and equipment. It is a full line of products for the +ST enhanced player. Tired of getting that +ST popping and the old gear just does not fit?

Hit the equipment room to find out that the jock straps are to small now, the shoulder gear is just wimp? Those helmets are a joke, to small and cramped? Just a concussion waiting to happen?

Not only does Bo LLC armor offer standard gear they offer upgraded graphic designs. For a small fortune you can convert your entire teams gear over to Bo Armor upgraded design and logo packages.

Our first client has just gotten the new Bo Armor upgrade package and he loves it.

check out his new look +AV upgrade. Bo LLC Graphic design upgrade package

"My name is Sean Lee and I have been a client of Bo LLC for 2 years now. Iam still working on my game, pumping the iron, popping +ST and a big fan of Bo, may his legacy live on for generations. BUT if you need that extra layer of protection and comfort, BO Armor is the way to go. Take it from me, Sean Lee, Bo LLC is the place to be."

**Disclaimer**

If you are a wimp and have not pumped the iron for the +ST the Bo Armor line of equipment will not work for you. It is just to big, heavy, manly and awesome for you. No refunds to punks.